Quest Bars

Options
1235»

Replies

• wild_wild_life
    wild_wild_life Posts: 1,334 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get a major blood sugar spike with these? I feel like I can climb Mt. Everest for about 2 hours and then I am hungry, grumpy and ready for bed. I had to quit them.
  • toricatastrophy
    Options
    first one i try was the banana muffin which was crap yuk... then i try the chocolate brownie which was okie , then i try some coconut one.... god awful kind of scare to try the rest but seem like a lot of people like it lol
  • Jusjerzy
    Jusjerzy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I own a box of every flavor...

Put the ones like chocolate chip cookie dough or brownie in the microwave (unwrapped lol) for like 5~8 and omg!
    ^^
    THIS! So Addicted.......
  • kellyirisheyes
    kellyirisheyes Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I usually am very skeptical of protein bars, mainly because they're loaded with junk, unnecessary sugars and carbs, but the quest bar's nutritional profile is fantastic. I tried them, loved them, and can say I'm a converted quest bar lover.
    I just received a sample of the VPX life lift bar (cinnamon bun) which has a nearly identical nutritional profile so I'll be interested to try those and see if they are as good as the quest bars taste & texture-wise.
  • loislenski
    loislenski Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Where can they be bought? Maybe I'm just missing them but I couldn't find them at Wal Mart. I've heard rave reviews about them too. :)
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    These are by far the superior protein bar in my opinion! My favs are like many that have posted here....
    brownie and chocolate chip! FANTASTIC...
    Also..like many have posted, a few seconds in the microwave and it's delish! I've never tried to bake one..so i am going to try that tonight!
    And if I REALLY want to indulge...have you tried their peanut butter cups? Not exactly a Reese's but it's close enough!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    These are by far the superior protein bar in my opinion! My favs are like many that have posted here....
    brownie and chocolate chip! FANTASTIC...
    Also..like many have posted, a few seconds in the microwave and it's delish! I've never tried to bake one..so i am going to try that tonight!
    And if I REALLY want to indulge...have you tried their peanut butter cups? Not exactly a Reese's but it's close enough!

I tried the peanut butter cups and they were way too dry for my taste. I'll stick with the real deal from now on. Wish I hadn't bought 3. I'll give them away first chance I get lol
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I tried the peanut butter cups and they were way too dry for my taste. I'll stick with the real deal from now on. Wish I hadn't bought 3. I'll give them away first chance I get lol

Try micowaving them for a bit! :drinker:
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I eat a PB&J Quest Bar for breakfast almost every day. I got a box of the Raspberry White Chocolate and I'm undecided on those. But I love the PB&J.
  • lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Love Quest bars chocolate chip cookie dough is my fav!!