What's your 'Can't have in the house' food?

Options

Replies

• tastmd
    tastmd Posts: 1
    Options
    Just plain Lay's potato chips. If I have some in the house, I can end up eating the entire bag. I have to stop myself from buying them!!
  • perlarayo
    Options
    Brownies, I feel lost in its sweetness *-*
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    To be frank with a 19 year old son and husband there are "can't have foods" in my house.

I can test my will power in one of two ways...saying no to myself or listening to them whine....I choose myself...:drinker:

YUP! :smokin:
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    chips and salsa
  • CSYounce
    CSYounce Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Dorito's are the DEVIL! :devil:

Then Utz Crab Chips are one of his minions!!
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Cookies...I can't have just one or two. I'll eat the whole bag.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    To be frank with a 19 year old son and husband there are "can't have foods" in my house.

I can test my will power in one of two ways...saying no to myself or listening to them whine....I choose myself...:drinker:

Wow all that will power and a hot bod. Your smoking hotstuff!
    Easier to avoid the food then it is to go in handcuffs cause you slapped your man child silly or threw your husband out a moving car...:laugh: :laugh:
  • aya619
    aya619 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nacho Cheese DOritos are not allowed in my house. If someone brings them, I can not resist them and I probably can and probably have eaten a whole bag before!
  • MikeDasTrainer
    Options
    holy water, tends to burn a bit and not in the good way
  • FitCurlysue
    FitCurlysue Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just found a new one. Cake Batter Batter Batter pre packed ice cream from coldstone. It is not a "creation" from the wall it is in the fridge ready to grab and go. It's cake batter ice cream with cookie dough and brownie chunks. No crunch, no chewy, nothing but smooth with highlights of gooey chocolate and moments of buttery and sugar sprecked cookie dough...

1331744791642_7622224.png

So "ice cream crack" basically?! HAHA I'm glad I've never had that. I'd be in trouble. **Mental note to never taste for this reason!**
  • marcgo2
    marcgo2 Posts: 15
    Options
    Soda
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels. I can't control myself, I'll eat the entire bag/container/whatever.
  • DrunkenFaeGirl
    Options
    That gift from the Roman gods which is today known as Nutella. This includes the Ferrero Rocher candies which I often get from people as holiday gifts.
  • dowens5820
    dowens5820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chips of any sort. A bag, regardless of its size, is a single serving.
  • FitCurlysue
    FitCurlysue Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Chips of any sort. A bag, regardless of its size, is a single serving.

HAHA OMG this is so true!
  • Jhs1987
    Jhs1987 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Potato chips!!!! If they are there I will eat them all. In one day.

I still have them - just in small bags with lunch every now and then. But no big bags in front of the TV..

:smile:

^^^ THIS!! I can not be trusted with potato chips in the house, so I eat them in small bags with a sandwich for lunch, or in a restaurant to feed the craving with built in portion control! Also pizza.... any size turns into a single serving. I have no problems with candy or sweets though...
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Wheat Thins! I will eat the entire box on one sitting. I. Love. Them.
  • LadyBeryl
    LadyBeryl Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Any cookies, cakes, donuts -- all pastries -- are not allowed in my house. I just had gathering and sent EVERYTHING home with guests.

chicken wings, cheese platter, etc.
  • dreamingdaughter
    dreamingdaughter Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nutella. The entire jar can be gone in one sitting XD
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    French onion dip. I only by it for parties

Cheese puffs. We only buy these when we are going to the theme park b/c I know I will walk them off and we don't uasually eat any park food.