Who Loves Doctor Who?

Options
123457»

Replies

• HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Current doctor is signed on through 2014...

Am I the only one who remembers him saying in an episode he's out of regenerations?!?!?!

OMG no I don't remember that at all!!!!
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    p013fjcr.jpg

You're such a good doggy.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Current doctor is signed on through 2014...

Am I the only one who remembers him saying in an episode he's out of regenerations?!?!?!

OMG no I don't remember that at all!!!!

Timelords have 13 'lives' or regenerations. Though I can fully see them changing canon to keep the Doctor going.
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I just could no pick between the doctors - I grew up with Peter Davidson and Tom Baker, but I love them all and whenever I watch them regardless of which one I am watching, they are my fave. I love what each doc has brought to the role. I agree with the remarks about Matt Smith being timeless and childlike at the same time - he has that air of wonder and ancient wisdom in a perfect combination and plays teh role brilliantly. I am really looking forward to the new companion and in the meantime Watch are showing loads of the last few seasons so getting a bit of a fix in the meantime :)
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I am so ready for Easter Sunday!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • meg010557
    meg010557 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I absolutly love Doctor who!!!! :DDD add me! :DDD

I <3 david
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who is great! I need to catch up on the last series. Dang it.
  • toutmonpossible
    toutmonpossible Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I do.

Allons-y and Geronimo!
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Did you hear about the science fiction intramural softball game?

Dr. Who was on first.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    LOVE the Doctor!