Look 15 pounds lighter, in 2 easy steps: Eat and Lift

Options
123457»

Replies

• HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow you did an amazing job. Kudos to you. I need to learn how to lift.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing!! I am so scared to go over 1200 calories a day - can you give us an idea of what your meal plans look like?

Eating all the foods. Simple meal plan. :P
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    What are your meals like? Do you follow a specific plan?

Randomtai summed it up. I eat all the food. I aim for 120g of protein and 58g of fat, then let the rest fall where it may. I eat fruit and veg a few times a day (tomatoes sauce counts, right?) And that's about the extent of any plan.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...because yay.

:flowerforyou:
  • janicemitchellcross
    janicemitchellcross Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for posting :-)
  • lea123e
    lea123e Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just, wow!! Excellent work :))
  • tatasmagik
    tatasmagik Posts: 185
    Options
    Boom! I'm already close to lifting what you lift and I am sooooooo inspired! Happy to call you a friend on MFP and eager to share my own results with you, in due time.

Well done, girl. Magnificent.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Boom! I'm already close to lifting what you lift and I am sooooooo inspired! Happy to call you a friend on MFP and eager to share my own results with you, in due time.

Well done, girl. Magnificent.

Thank you! I'm sure you'll be caught up to me in no time and sharing some amazing results.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! You look great!!
  • angiep098
    angiep098 Posts: 33
    Options
    So inspiring, you look amazing!! I love your figure
  • texanintokyo
    texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    How did you decide where to set your calorie goal? I am starting the new rules for weight lifting for women tomorrow but I'm also cutting out a lot of carbs, grains and dairy right now for some allergy testing so I need to make sure I can still get enough calories in.
  • Achrya
    Options
    How did you decide where to set your calorie goal? I am starting the new rules for weight lifting for women tomorrow but I'm also cutting out a lot of carbs, grains and dairy right now for some allergy testing so I need to make sure I can still get enough calories in.

Late with this but I hate to leave questions unanswered when people take the time for ask.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

So I used scooby. I plug in my info accurately (Moderately active, 3-5 hours of exercise a week) and go from there.
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!
    BUMP
  • texanintokyo
    texanintokyo Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I started new rules of weight lifting for women about 2 weeks ago and I have also cut all grains and dairy for allergy testing reasons (I already know I am allergic to dairy). AND I FEEL AMAZING and can already see the difference. feel free to add me if you want.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! Looking good!
  • Lovelovesme
    Lovelovesme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Thanks for sharing x
  • Achrya
    Options
    I started new rules of weight lifting for women about 2 weeks ago and I have also cut all grains and dairy for allergy testing reasons (I already know I am allergic to dairy). AND I FEEL AMAZING and can already see the difference. feel free to add me if you want.

That's great! Lifting always make me feel like a super amazing badass.

And thanks to everyone whose commented. I hope you're all doing well on whatever you're working on and with whatever method you've chosen.
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Now I'm off to the gym to get my lift on!
  • Achrya
    Options
    Awesome job! Now I'm off to the gym to get my lift on!

Lift, for it is the truth and the way.

Actually that was a bit creepy. Disregard.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!