What's your 'Can't have in the house' food?

Options

Replies

• ELEANOR43da
    ELEANOR43da Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip. I could never stop til the entire bag was empty and would even find something else to finish the dip off. Also Vachon cakes ,could eat 2 at one time . Even with children in the house I buy a treat for them once on the week-end and I eat Lay's baked chips,but just 16.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Pizza, chips and dip, tortilla chips and salsa. I do eat these things sometimes, I just have to buy one portion or throw the rest out, or a full on, days long binge will start. Best to stay away, for the most part
  • tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have ZERO resistance to Peanut Butter & Co.'s White Chocolate Wonderful. It is the only thing I have found so far that I seem to have no control over. So delicious!
  • angela1101
    Options
    At the moment it is Marshmallow Fluff. The jar just seems to jump out at me when I least expect it. 1 spoon turns to 3, then to 5... Ooopss ????
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Cheetos. I can put them away and forget about them but then one of my kids will want some and next thing I know I'm eating out of the bag and/or munching on theirs.

Jiff whipped chocolate peanut butter. I measured out the very last serving of it's deliciousness today. I won't be buying it again. The day I didn't log this week I ate almost the whole container. =/ My GAF goes out the window when I'm sleep deprived.
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Cookies, brownies, donuts and other sweets. If I do have them in the house for some reason, like my darling daughter begged hard enough, I make her hide them from me. If I don't see it, I usually forget we have it and then I'm not tempted to shove the whole package of whatever it is in my mouth.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Tater tots are like bad boyfriends. It's ok to enjoy a little here and there, but don't bring them home!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    At the moment it is Marshmallow Fluff. The jar just seems to jump out at me when I least expect it. 1 spoon turns to 3, then to 5... Ooopss ????
    Oh man.... my kingdom for a fluffernutter!
  • stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Definitely ice cream. :|

Yup, right here.
  • MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Learned the hard way over these past few months...Ben and Jerry's Froyo, Birthday Cake Oreos, and Veggie Straws. =(
  • deanjou59
    deanjou59 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    There are no foods that I cannot have in the house as my husband eats very different from me, but the foods I struggle to have in the house and eat in moderation include but are not limited to: Snyder's Buffalo Wing Pretzels, Starburst Jelly Beans, and Oreos!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Good bread (crusty and perfect) and butter. I will eat the whole loaf tear off a little piece smidge of butter, nom nom nom. Repeat til whole loaf and stick of sweet creamy goodness is all gone.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I would have to say cake & my favorite thing on cake is the icing.

Other than that I'm not sure of other foods that I couldn't have in the house?

Maybe leftover pizza or brownies?
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    triscuits cuz I dip them in PB, and do not stop, like food crack for me.
  • junco1971
    junco1971 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream / Frozen Yogurt
  • iara333
    iara333 Posts: 18
    Options
    I haven't allowed myself to buy Bourbon biscuits in over a year! Cereal (of any kind) can also lead to disasters but I still get it from time to time.
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Absolutely can NOT have chips & salsa in the house. I'll devour them voraciously...
  • CharlieMonroe
    CharlieMonroe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    cheesecake.

It always ends badly...
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Any kind of chips, especially Doritos. Also almond butter. Just can't stop.
  • MFPRat
    MFPRat Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Chips and salsa
    donuts
    cake
    cookies
    potato chips
    beer