Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Difference 90lbs makes. Pic heavy.

Replies

• You look amazing! Congratulations on your success, your story is very inspiring thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • BiernauxBenjamin
    BiernauxBenjamin Posts: 7 Member
    wow just wow
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    WOW!!!! you look great!!! Hope you know what an inspiration you are to others :) Great job!!
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    You were pretty when you were heavier - but you look so happy and fit now that it makes you beautiful! Great job!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    You were pretty before, but you are gorgeous now!!! Fantastic job as your exercise really shows!!! You are so fit!!
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Amazing!!!!! You look great and SOOOO HAPPY!!!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Wow! That's amazing! How great is it to pick out cute/fun clothes now?
  • Heather68462
    Heather68462 Posts: 49 Member
    Thank you for sharing! Very inspiring. You look so good!
  • cfranz7715
    cfranz7715 Posts: 38 Member
    Fantastic job! I've lost over 90 lbs too! I still have about another 90 or so to go.. but what a difference it has made!!
  • angelac1296
    angelac1296 Posts: 48 Member
    GREAT WORK!!! I don't know if someone else has asked this. I'm curious, it looks like you started wearing make-up after you lost the weight, why?
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    You look really great! I wouldn't have guessed you weighed that in the after photos - you look slim!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!!!! And, your story sounds a lot like mine- thanks for posting, it's great to see what can be accomplished!
  • Awesome job. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
  • kaycee135
    kaycee135 Posts: 12 Member
    Wow! You look amazing! So happy for you.

Thanks for sharing your very motivating story and photos.
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Wow! You really look amazing! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • fattobad
    fattobad Posts: 11
    Wow! You are amazing!
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    You are an inspiration! Look how happy you are now :) Congrats on your progress!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Great work!!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    You look both beautiful and happy! Go you!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Amazing transformation! Thank you for posting this :) It's nice to see others achieve great things and know it is possible and if we stick to it , it will happen! Congrats:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!