TV moments that made you cry. Possible Spoilers.

Options

Replies

• GameOfPounds
    GameOfPounds Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I didn't cry in any tv (show) moment but the two times I was sad and shocked was when Joffrey killed Eddard Stark (GoT) and *SPOILER* Robb Stark,Grey Wind & Catelyn Stark were murdered. The North Remembers:brokenheart:
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    The suicide in Dead Poets Society. Bawled like an idiot in the theater. (yes, I'm old)

Edit: Though that is of course a movie and not a tv show. O:)
  • DistantJ
    DistantJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh, and every death in Downton Abbey. UGH!!
  • strawberriekt24
    strawberriekt24 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m2u4sbCuFY1r8zqnbo1_500.gif

^THIS.

Also when Amy said goodbye.

I know on NCIS tears are very likely when Ziva leaves.

ETA: Fullmetal Alchemist (the original anime). Maes Hughes. Every time.
  • pjlove1
    pjlove1 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    "The impossible" based on a family´s experience of 2004 tsunami in Thailand. wow did I cry. tons of emotions.
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    the movie The Mask with Cher in it when her son dies from that horrible disease and yes the movie is based on a true story
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My top 3 are:

- The beheading of Eddard Stark (GoT)
    - The death of Lori (Walking Dead)
    - The red wedding (GoT)

My top 3 Walking Dead moments are

-Not exactly when Lori dies, but Rick's reaction to it
    -When Sophie came out of the barn
    -When Daryl found Merle changed ahhh tears!!! lol
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    "The impossible" based on a family´s experience of 2004 tsunami in Thailand. wow did I cry. tons of emotions.

I think the Op is asking for a TV moment not a movie but yea that movie was fantastic and Naomi watts looked absolutely beautiful in it.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

The funeral on "End of Watch" is really sad. I choked up.

OMG! I can't even watch that movie unless it's a god day, or I will sob throughout almost the whole thing, the funeral and also the kids found in the closet with duct tape on their mouths I was so pissed and upset!!! ahhh that movie is amazing!!! lol
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options

I think the Op is asking for a TV moment not a movie but yea that movie was fantastic and Naomi watts looked absolutely beautiful in it.

excuse moi english is not my first language ;) and yeah I thought about the whole movie. goose bumps. fantastic movie!
  • traceycm1
    traceycm1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1. When Mark Greene died on ER.
    2. Lost, Greatest Hits.

Cried sooooo hard with both.
  • sam308lbs
    Options

excuse moi english is not my first language ;) and yeah I thought about the whole movie. goose bumps. fantastic movie!

no worries :) and same here. English is my third language and i actually flunked in it throughout school.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

no worries :) and same here. English is my third language and i actually flunked in it throughout school.

I think you're doing pretty good at it! :happy:
  • sam308lbs
    Options

I think you're doing pretty good at it! :happy:
    And still you chose him over me:cry:
  • Madhouseof5
    Madhouseof5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Since having kids I have turned into the biggest cry baby!

I cry at the news on a regular basis
    The "Mirrors" cancer research UK adverts made me sob
    Doctor Who- Doomsday - where Rose gets trapped in the parallel universe
    Sherlock - the end of Reichenbach falls
    Lots of times during Friends

Films:

Harry Potter, death of Dobby, death of Fred & Snape
    My Sisters Keeper
    My Girl
    UP
    Toy Story 3
    Beaches
    Steele Magnolias
    Juno
    The Green Mile
    Forrest Gump
    Titanic
    Les Miserables
    Third Star

I think the theme is that I can/will cry at almost anything
  • BearEssentials
    BearEssentials Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    When Charles dies in Baileys arms after the hospital shoot-out in Greys Anatomy. Blubbed like a baby ( a tough manly one obviously :blushing: )
  • shoeprano27WECHANGED
    Options
    when opie of SOns of Anarchy died..

Have you seen the video of actor Ryan Hurst shaving off his Opie beard? THAT made me cry.

LOL
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Greys Anatomy when George died! It was awful and I cried for ages :cry:
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You cried when Lori died? I was so happy. :)

Lori did kind of have it coming.