After 65 lb weight loss.. NOW being called fat?

Options

Replies

• martinmax
    martinmax Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    stop complain and start losing weight again , so you can prove them wrong . Those girls should be your motivation not a reason to complain here .

Move your *kitten* now and loose another 60lbs :)
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    PLEASE don't give up! You look so good and deserve to do this for YOURSELF. You're beautiful, keep going! :flowerforyou:
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Please, please, please do not let these morons put you off! You are doing f-ing AMAZING!
    Some people are arseholes...let them get on with their sad existences.

Keep going..we are all behind you!

:flowerforyou:
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I see a tremendous difference in your look from 330 down to your current weight. Please do not let other people's insensitivity and rude behavior prevent you from continuing to make a difference in your health and fitness. You are a beautiful person, whether those bozos can see it or not.

It took a lot of effort and determination to achieve what you have achieved. Carry on. Ignore the idiots and find support where you can. Feel free to add me as a pal.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! People give me their seats in the metro and the bus because they think I'm pregnant. I gave birth 2 and a half years ago :sad:

You're looking great. Keep going and don't mind them. Work out with headphones. Weight can be lost by working out. Stupidity can't. so YAY YOU!
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's not always easy to ignore what others say. I have always worn bigger shirts and was once told by someone giving aways samples that I would need the product when I had my little one. I was far from being pregnant. Don't let what they say get to you. Remember that you are doing this for yourself and nobody else. Keep up the good work you look fabulous.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!!!!!! good for you!! dont listen to anyone ! just do your thing!! and your doing amazing!!
  • mlwilson01
    mlwilson01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome...they are jealous you were kicking *kitten* on that treadmill!!! Go back and key their car...ok that was joke..kinda:) Keep up the good work.
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great- ignore the idiots in your life
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Fu(k them. You've come this far, KEEP GOING. Don't let snobby b*tches get you down. Don't worry about what anyone else says. Keep doing what you're doing because it's obviously working. You'll be so happy when you reach your goal and know that you didn't let anyone stop you. The only person who can stop you is you. Now go get back on the fu(king treadmill and lift some weights.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Don't you dare let those *****es get away with that. Next time something like that happens in your gym you complain to management that you were abused by other clients. Say it's not ok for you to be bullied in their establishment.

And do NOT give up! You look great.

Keep going, let this make you even more determined. Next time someone says something mean to you about weight tell them you're losing weight all the time and let them know it's a shame that being stupid and rude isn't so simple to fix.
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way girl! And I honestly think that the closer you are to your goal- the more the haters will hate. Just let them bring it on. The super skinny girls criticize each other all the time- that one has smaller boobs, that one has a flat butt, look at those pants - blah blah blah. When you were over 300 pounds - they were not even looking. People like to ignore us when we are too heavy. Now you are in their vision and the closer you get to them the more insults you will hear. Take it as a compliment and think- NOW I AM COMPETITION!
  • gooselili
    gooselili Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you for loosing all that weight. Don't give up! When I lost 50 lbs many years ago, I was feeling great and proud of myself, until my mother told me that she hope I didn't got rid of all my clothes because I would for sure need it again. It was like she gave me a slap in the face and was discourage and gain 20 lbs back. It's not easy, but you have to do it for yourself. Since I don't pay attention to what people think of me, I've been able to lose that 20 lbs and another 20 lbs more since I'm on My Fitness Pal. :) Keep up the good work!
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    they were probably jealous cz u r prettier than them,n healthier(i mean cud they run a mile widout fainting?)..n wait till u get skinnier too...u r doin awesome! d wrld is full of crappy ppl...n sometimes its jst those crappy ppl who dnt let me giv up!! :P
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on the 65 lbs. Second, you are beautiful, don't listen to them. Third, you now look approachable, and this is probably why you are now getting the unwanted contact from others. As for the two in the gym, ignore them because if they are not dedicated to a gym and eating program (and clearly they are not if they have time to make fun of others), they will eventually be the fat one who others laugh at. Ignore them.

Get back in the gym and do your thing. You are worth it.
  • phyl303
    phyl303 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I dont know what to do... I feel like its pointless to continue.

People like that are not worth your time.

Your path is your own.

Five pages (so far) of people are very proud of you!

You are doing great!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Really excellent work! Think of how much this is helping your health and your life and making sure you will continue to have this excellent mobility for a long time to come.

I'm really sorry that there are some awful people in this world and young people that have not been taught well that treat heavier people badly. They are wrong!

But, please don't let them stop you now. Look how much you have done and accomplished. Keep going. It can only get better. Don't go back.

In life we tend to hear the bad things people say to us the loudest, repeating back at us over and over. It's easier to forget the good things people say to us. The bad things can sometimes reinforce our own low self-worth. And sometimes we have trouble believing and trusting the good things. Whatever size you are, there will always be nasty people that can find a way to try and make you feel small or less than. But, they are less than. Why would they need to push someone else down? What is wrong with them should really be the question. Don't let them make you bitter. There are some awful people in this world. But, there are a lot of wonderful people. Sometimes the awful people are very loud. And sometimes the kinder people are quiet, or shy, or they just simply mind their own business, they aren't thinking anything about you so you don't hear anything from them.

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful - i can see the difference in how happy you look in the photos
    Keep at it for yourself - people have no concept how hurtful their comments can be

you are doing amazingly well - keep strong xx
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job and look fantastic - don't let ANYBODY tell you otherwise!

Don't let anyone get in your way and spoil it for you, they're not worth it. Please do carry on, nobody here feels anything but pride and admiration for you :flowerforyou:
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow--all of that sounds horrible. I haven't experienced such things, but I would just chalk it up to some people being mean, insensitive, jealous, and all sorts of things that you can't control. You really look fantastic. Please don't give up. Find more supportive people.