50+ LBS LOST WITH PICS :)

Options

Replies

• michellersalo
    michellersalo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic and look how far you have come. Enjoy the journey along the way, look at your challenges and let them drive you through this process as well as into maintenance! Keep it up!
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!! Your looking toned
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats!! You look amazing and thanks so much for sharing. You should be very proud of yourself! Don't give up!
  • amyelnash
    amyelnash Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    brillaint... and an honest story, I would be proud of these photos, because, not only are you shouwing off your fantastic new figure, but how strong and in control you are.

well done on your transformation and welcome to your new life!! x
  • Potty28
    Potty28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and a huge inspiration. You're hard work has paid off and I hope that the next stage is successful and you make it to your Goal! :-)
  • evilscotsman83
    evilscotsman83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done, very inspiring! ive fallen off the wagon recently and trying hard to get back into it. reading your post and seeing your results have helped :)
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done an amazing job. I really needed this today to show me that it is possible!

Keep up the great work, and keep the great mindset! :drinker:
  • JustSammi
    Options
    Amazing! I'm so glad you've got a more healthy relationship with food now. I'm going through something similar and this has been a life changer for me. You look fantastic. :heart:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    you rock!!! WOW what a great job! and you have just given me even MORE motivation!!! This is why we are all here, dont be embarassed be PROUD! you've done what a lot of people wouldnt even CONSIDER doing! KUDOS!!!
  • pinkstargem
    pinkstargem Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are so brave to put those photos on but your story and the photos are a big inspiration and motivation to us all. Keep up the good work, you look fantastic! :smile:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thats awesome!! Congrats!
  • marlise1985
    marlise1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Amazing progress!!! Thanks for your post, it really motivated me a lot now!
    I was just thinking, I am too tired to go to gym I'd rather go home and watch some TV. But now after seeing your transformation, I am defenately going to hit the gym straight after work!!
    Congrats on your loss, and good luck for the rest of your journey!!
  • MarieCoreaa1
    MarieCoreaa1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Thank you for your pictures, This is very encouraging. Well Done!! :flowerforyou:
  • LateshiaN
    LateshiaN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job... I always take pics to remind myself that I am making progress also. I am no quite at 50 pounds but seeing your pics keeps me motivated. Keep it up
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. You're helping others, too. This certainly motivates me. Don't give up. You don't want all of your hard work to be for nothing. It's okay to "mess up" every now and then. What matters is that you get back on track. Good luck!
  • uneik3
    uneik3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great determination! Just keep chipping away at it, you're more than half way there!
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Look how great you look! Be proud of that body! Fantastic :drinker:
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome responses everyone! It means so, so much to hear those things, and it's especially amazing to know i'm motivating people! :D

For those asking, i'm 19, 5'6", my starting weight was 210lbs, and i'm currently 166lbs :)
    I eat around 1300 - 1400 calories a day (i was on 1200 for a couple of months but was hungry all the time!), i don't restrict myself of anything, i just eat in moderation and try to keep it high protein with a few treats here and there. And i eat 3 main meals with snacks in between each day to keep my metabolism on it's toes. And i try to eat the least amount of processed food as i can! As for exercise i do intense yoga for around 30 mins 2 times a week for strength, and kickboxing/aerobics for 20 - 30 mins around 2-3 times a week for cardio! :)

Waist: Was 40.5 inches, now 31 inches
    Hips: Was 51", now 40.5"
    Thighs: Was 30.5", now 25"
    Bust: Was 44.5", now 35.5"

You should be very proud of yourself. That's a real lifestyle change. You look great.
  • hebbynan
    hebbynan Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Your before and current show your dedication. I needed to see this today! Thanks for helping us all know that it CAN be done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!