Replies

• bahls24
    bahls24 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Trip to Jami:bigsmile: aca
  • leadiax3
    leadiax3 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal everyday. my goal is not a number. It is to make it through the day with no bulimic relapse...If i acheive it, i stash $1 in a hiding spot. I am not sure how long i will do this for, but i hope to have a big stack of $1 bills by the end of the year.
  • curtissoph
    curtissoph Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have so many ideas, I can hope I can afford most/ all of them!

-new wardrobe

-b*tching new hair colour/ style... I've never had short hair before because I've always been paranoid about my round face

Then, the main part... I'm going to go get my hair professionally styled and my makeup professionally done and have a photoshoot. WHOOPEE!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I am going to get this coat in a great color. Maybe teal. Maybe purple. Maybe dark pink. Hmmmmm......

All of my warm coats suck right now. I have an old pea coat. And a terrible fitting long wool coat that is really boxy.

00000028.png

I went to a craft show, saw it and tried it on. It was a tiny bit too small in a 14, but still looked super cute.. I figure it would be an awesome splurge at goal. I just don't want to get an amazing coat and need to get it tailored later. :P It is still warm here anyway. Maybe I'll get lucky and hit goal when it is still chilly.

Ohhh. I'm gonna need one of these too.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Ask me in 2.2 pounds and maybe I'll have an answer then.
  • treehugginmom
    treehugginmom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I know this sounds like a commercial, but I'm packing the kids up and going to Disneyland! We don't go all that often and last time I went I was afraid to ride the rollercoasters because of my weight. I'm gonna drag them onto EVERY rollercoaster in the place (CA Adventure too)...5 days of walking, riding, fun and shows. Shooting for May 2014! :laugh:
  • Hiccup62301
    Hiccup62301 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A brazilian wax to go with a new bikini.
  • Hetailin
    Hetailin Posts: 27
    Options
    3 things-- a tongue piercing, a belly ring, and a tattoo on my side
  • LadyBenihime
    LadyBenihime Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I haven't put a lot of thought into it because I've only recently started this journey..

but I know that I plan on going into clothing stores that I've never been able to shop in and buying clothes based on what I like... not just what's available in my size that actually fits right..
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Tattoo was also on my mind. For sure, I want to treat myself and get my teeth whitened to go with my new thinner smile :)
  • XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    New clothes for sure! XD Oh I also love to get a new pair of sport shoes and new gym bag.
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Breast lift for sure. X-p
  • HermioneCantDraw
    Options
    Between pregnancy, breastfeeding, yoyo dieting, bad genes, and 6 and a half years of battling an eating disorder, my boobs need help. I'm winning the eating disorder war now, and when I reach my goal weight, those girls are getting a make over. I will of course have to buy a new wardrobe as well. And, I will need to have a photo shoot with my daughter. I cant wait! And I can't wait to hit my mini goals too.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    massage and a new goal
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I will first go run around the beach in a bikini. And then I want to get a tattoo of a pin-up girl...specifically Black Cat from Spiderman
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm going with a trip to Mexico. (booked and paid for just 22 more days until I leave) Let's hope this last 5.2 lbs comes off!!

Then probably a new weight goal, while working on current fitness goal.
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    I will of course buy a whole new wardrobe then i will take me and the hubby on a trip home to england to see my family and show me the new me but ultimately when i get to my goal weight i want to have a baby! Is thereupon better gift?
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Tattoos.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I will of course buy a whole new wardrobe then i will take me and the hubby on a trip home to england to see my family and show me the new me but ultimately when i get to my goal weight i want to have a baby! Is thereupon better gift?

Hoping that is in my future as well.
    Well the baby part anyway.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Planning on lots of cute new clothes & lingere and the lower back tattoo I've been wanting but hesitant to get before I drop some weight