Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have 85 to lose, three weeks in, and would love to connect with some ladies that can relate!!!
    Feel free to add me!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 140 ish lbs :) add me if you want
  • anaflava
    Options
    I just joined and I need to lose 100lbs. Would love to have people I can talk to because I don't know anyone else my size with the same goals.
  • thericks
    Options
    I'd like to lose 40-50 pounds. Just starting out and new to MFP. I'll take on new friends anyday.
  • BlessedBe23
    BlessedBe23 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have about 125 pounds to loose to get near a healthy range, about 150 to loose to get to where doctor's say I should be for my height. But hey, I'm not 18 years old so I'll settle for 150 :)
  • jwelch7290
    jwelch7290 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've got about 60 more pounds to lose and have gone up and done several times, but am going at it hard once again so any of you can definitely add me!
  • Ellischase
    Ellischase Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, let's support each other! I just joined a few days ago and have about 70 lbs to lose (omg, how did I get to this point!), and would love to make friends :) The more encouragement, the better!
  • livcurious
    livcurious Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and want to lose 100lbs. I started eating cleaner and seeing a nutritionist who helped me realize how much and why I was eating poorly. I've since cut out most of the junk food and started working out more. So far in three months I'm down 15lbs but there's still a lot to go. I'm hoping to lose ~2lbs a week to keep a healthy progression.
  • Zhionsmom
    Zhionsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me to.. I want to loose 54 pounds..
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Need to part of a support group..Im in too :)
  • cindylou91
    Options
    Hello, I am cindylou91, I have about 110 pounds to lose and I know it is going to be a hard long road. I am no longer a girl, but would love to encourage anyone who is struggling to lose like I am. Encouragement in the face of what seems hopeless at times can make a big difference in how you feel about the weight loss and about yourself as a person. Thanks so much for reaching out.
  • ELENA01
    ELENA01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I' ve lost 55 lbs and need to lose and additional 20 lbs. Please me to the group, need all the help I can get. Thanks
    :flowerforyou:
  • cindylou91
    Options
    Any tips for avoiding the pot-luck parade that always seems to come around at this time of year in church? I found myself just compulsively snacking all evening and the things I tool to eat were just loaded with calories. I took in over 4000 in one day. MFP said that at that rate Id gain another 22 pounds in 5 weeks. I have 110 pounds to lose and I am looking forward to when I can get back into a size 14. I'll be very happy with that. I was a size 12 when I got married. I have that food addiction business going on where I just mindlessly munch throughout the day. Do you have this issue?
  • cindylou91
    Options
    Glad to meet you. I am new to MFP and I find it to be a great tool. I never really thought about all the food I was eating until I started to write it down. It's a little scary. I have started to make a daily menu and I shop just to fill the menu w/o any snacks that are not on my diet plan ( I don't deprive myself but keep within 1200 cals/day). I have lost 37 pounds on sheer will power but it's starting to get harder and I am hoping that making the previously noted changes will help.
  • Kanyon17
    Kanyon17 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My ultimate goal is around 80 pounds and I'm new here! I'd really like to have some friends for support.

I discovered MFP last night, I filled it with what I ate today and I already love it so i'm planning on useing it every single day and get to know it better!

I'm all about positive attitude, I'm funny (at least I think I am...) and I want to start jogging in the next xouples of weeks (need a good pair of shoes to start), so joggers are welcome! and non-joggers too!
  • CupcakesAndLettuce
    CupcakesAndLettuce Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've got 70lbs to lose, so feel free to add me :)
  • LivenowElizabeth69
    Options
    Hi...I've just discovered MFP, I've joined up and am hoping that this will be the tool that ends my life long battle with the bulge! I've never joined anything like this, am a dinosaur when it comes to technology...:happy: I'm hopeful that support will help us all on this arduous but empowering journey...I'm looking forward to making some friends online.
  • georgiagal1116
    georgiagal1116 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in... I've been from 165 to 325 and back several times so I'm trying to find that moderation factor this go round. Currently looking to lose about 75lbs!
  • Christlivesinme29
    Options
    Would love to me your friend. I could use a fitness pal friend myself. I currently weigh 225 and I been trying to lose weight for awhile. I been dieting and exercise and I seemed to have gained 5 pounds. I started this month at 220 and now I am 225. It is sad:( my weight goes up and down, so I need some advice, encouragement as well. It's really hard when you feel alone going through the journey of weightloss. So! Lets be friends! Welcome:)
  • Terry_21
    Options
    hi...im in too...i have got to loose 81 lbs..4 down & still 78 to go...it will be a long journey.