Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• recaboo
    recaboo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to loose and definitely need encouragement. In live here in Charlotte NC and my biggest obstacle is working out. Eating well is an issue also but I really need to get more committed with working out. I'm so glad this support group is available. Add me if you like. I look forward to losing weight with all of you!
  • sniegparslina
    sniegparslina Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    20 kilos, that''s for me :)
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is 80-100
  • queenwildcat
    Options
    My starting goal was to lose 100 pounds, I am currently at 81 pounds lost. Feel free to add me...
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    FR sent!

I've got 100+ to lose so I'll be here for the long hall! Fell free to add me if you're on the same journey!
  • Lymberly
    Lymberly Posts: 17
    Options
    I am trying to lose 100 lbs - I have lost about 52 lbs so far. Love meeting people with the same goals ????
  • bird5027
    bird5027 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose. I have struggled trying to do it myself and gone back and forth with my weight. I would love to join your group. Add me too!
  • nini6900
    nini6900 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    32 YEARS OLD
    LOST 7 LBS IN 3.5 WEEKS, Need to lose an additional 60-70 lbs. feel free to add me.
  • SAB8A
    SAB8A Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. I'm 5'3" and have 50+ to lose myself.. Need more friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • bananajamama
    Options
    started today! Need to loose 40 pounds (bit less then 50) would love for some support and others wanting to loose weight aswell so I can have advice and see how you're all doing! Feel free to add me!:) bananajamama
  • Vyndasia
    Options
    Hey there,

Just joined today! I definitely want to to lose like 80 pounds so, feel free to add me!

Good luck to us all, ladies! :D
  • 616Junebug
    616Junebug Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group. My goal is to loose a total of 100 #. To date I am down 38# so still have 62 to go. Besides joining this group.....feel free to add me. I am always looking for supportive and positive people in my life. :smile:
  • Vernaleana
    Options
    i have 100+ pounds to lose. you can add me as well
  • lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, i'v just joined i'v got 68lb's to lose and i'd like them gone by next June for our big family holiday first time we will have taken our 2 little ones on a plane :)
    I joined today so I could get my head around it all ready to start tomorrow, it's all a bit scary as i'v always done Slimming world so ate big plates of food !
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I have around 105 to lose
  • Gabbykinnss
    Options
    I've got 70 until my first goal weight! But I want to lose 20 of it by October 19th for my wedding! Add me please, I need support!!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 100 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me:)
  • getfitformeee
    getfitformeee Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your group :)

I'm also looking for mfp friends to add. I've lost about 50 lbs since '08, but I have another 50+ to lose. {I started at 245 lbs and I currently weigh 197.} I need to get re-motivated and I'd like to see others who are progressing in their journey :)
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess.

I am 22 and have lost 137lbs. I know I am at the end of my journey, but perhaps I could still help you to motivate yourself to reach your own aims.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions that you'd like to ask :).

Gemma xx