Water Fasting challenge, support and buddies

12346»

Replies

• MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    You get better in your appearance if you are successful but you increase the chances of spoiling your relationship with food.

Hence, don't eat any food for 20 days? Yeah, that makes sense.

mighty_facepalm.jpg
  • JaneLane33
    JaneLane33 Posts: 80 Member
    I can't imagine only taking in water for 20 days. I was once on a medically prescribed liquid diet due to an infection in my digestive system. I got to have more than just water. I was so happy when I could move onto soft foods and begin the process of returning to normal food. I was only on the clear liquid diet for 3 days.
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    There are so many people in the world without access to adequate nutrition, and we have people who willingly refuse to eat for 3 weeks. For what? Vanity?

This actually disgusts me.

What the ****ing ****?

This....absolutely disgusting....
  • bajoyba
    bajoyba Posts: 1,153 Member
    I was looking for buddies and advice from people who have done water fasting before...
    I don't think you can compromise your body in 20 days and if something does not work out well, I'll just stop.

Hi, I have done water fasting before and I will tell you, it is not for everyone. The first fast I did was for 3 days. This was very hard as I love to eat, but I made it throug just fine. Then, I did 7 days, again with no problems. The third fast was for 21 days. I made it to day 19 and became very sick from the toxins being released into my body. I was very toxic and it had a negative affect on my body. I stopped and started by eating fruit juices. Within a week, I was back to eating a bunch of crap, even more so than I was eating before the fast. Please look into it and try a 3 day to see if your body can handle it first.
    From a medical standpoint, it is best to let you body tell you when you should stop, not someone else.

Good luck to you!

I'm just curious about what specific toxins your body released into your body after 19 days with no food that made water fasting so difficult for you? Or maybe it had more to do with the fact that you didn't eat anything for 19 days. Dude. Seriously. Bodies NEED food. They're kind of designed that way. Not only do we get energy from calories, but food also contains vital macro and micro-nutrients that our bodies need to live. Food is not an option. Food is not the enemy. It is a necessity.
This discussion has been closed.