MADE IT -REACHED GOAL !!!! 2yrs 115.5lb lost .PICS

Replies

• Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    You look wonderful.....sounds like you are feeling pretty wonderful inside also.....which makes for a great journey. Congratulations.
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    i love your story! u should be so proud of what you accomplished!!! u look amazing!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    YOU LOOK RADIANT, GLAMOROUS, AND ON TOP OF THE WORLD! congratulations on your amazing transformation! your daughter is a carbon copy of her mommy!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    nothing short of amazing!
    congratulations on your success!! :drinker:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    FANTASTIC and inspiring success story!! Congratulations!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Congratulations!!!! Great Success Story !!! ... Thank you for sharing - amazing transformation!!
  • 311melissa
    311melissa Posts: 18 Member
    Congratulations! You look fabulous. :)
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    great work! you look amazing!
  • WOW!!! You look fantastic!!

Was the pics of the obstacle course in Flagstaff by chance? I just went there and had SO MUCH FUN doing it!
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Inspiring. Good on you!
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Wow what a fantastic transformation!! Way to stick with it!! The hard work and determination really show!! Congratulations!!

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Wow you look amazing .. Especially the red dress pic ...Can you say Marilyn Monroe!!!!
  • Wow! What an awesome, inspiring story. You look great.
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    WOW that is some insane will power and hard work and motivation! im speechless, you'v edone so well!!! you look beautiful!!! :)
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Congrats! you look fantastic, Great job!
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    YOU LOOK RADIANT, GLAMOROUS, AND ON TOP OF THE WORLD! congratulations on your amazing transformation! your daughter is a carbon copy of her mommy!

Thankyou :flowerforyou: shes alot cheekier than me :wink:
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Wow congratulations on your inner and outer transformation! You look gorgeous!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    You look amazing!! Congrats!
  • blessedlady1234
    blessedlady1234 Posts: 6 Member
    Great Job so inspirational !

:smile:
  • grandmamere
    grandmamere Posts: 155 Member
    I'm sure you will not hear the end of the well deserved congrats!!! I will say it too!!! Congrats to you and your children!! I'm sure they are happy to have their mum back! Not that you really were gone but I'm sure you know what I mean about being back in their lives. I'm sure there were days when you did not want to do much of anything including "playing with your Kids". All things considereing you have done very well for the you and your kids! Again congrats!!:bigsmile:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,762 Member
    You are a walking advert for MFP! You have changed so very much.
    You are an inspiration to us all.
  • Great job you look awesome!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Beautiful woman (before and after) and BEAUTIFUL story. Thank you SO much for sharing. :love:
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Way to go! Fantastic!
  • Alley29
    Alley29 Posts: 2 Member
    You look great- So good that you are taking care of yourself after all of the tough events in your life! Enjoy feeling good!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    wow you look like a different person. You have been thru so much and then meeting your sister and she lives in Australia. Where do you live, I guess far from her, that is so disappointing. I guess you have to look at what you do have, sounds like a new guy and also your children. You look amazing, It must feel great taking control and deciding to be happy and take care of yourself. You sure did!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Amazing transformation! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!