Any girls wanting to loose 50-100 pounds / 20-45kg?

Options

Replies

• LovinDaNewLiz002
    LovinDaNewLiz002 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is dropping 100 pounds and I am half way there, more than welcome to drop a friend request here:)
  • brooklyngirl19
    brooklyngirl19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I started with 100lbs to lose, now I'm close to 80lbs to lose!
  • katelynnlena7
    Options
    I need to lose about 112lbs And anyone can add me i am starting again...Lots of love and support((: I
  • gidgit2you
    gidgit2you Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 75-100lb, but right now will be happy with starting with 50!!. I am 3.5 months post partum, and my new son just passed away from many health complications two weeks ago. I am an emotional eater and am scared of where I will end up if I don't channel my emotions into a more positive outlet. Having a group online thats supportive and non judgemental will help keep me going and on track. Please add me to the group, as I'd love to be a part of this community.

Thanks, G
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 130 lbs all together I have about 50 more to go :). Good luck all with your journey !!
  • sushpandey
    sushpandey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    together we all can do it, we will do it, stay focused and happy. Good luck all of us.
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 88 lbs at least, fee free to add mel
  • oddawa1974
    oddawa1974 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose at least 50 lbs. Add me to the group.
  • oddawa1974
    oddawa1974 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Is this a group to be added to or am I supposed to send friend requests? Sorry, clueless on how this site works.
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Need to lose between 50 and 60 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • hpasswater
    hpasswater Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to loose 50lbs and could use a good support network.
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100pounds :) add me as a friend, i chat daily with all mfp peeps and log etc... Love to help support others as we make this journey
  • shortstuff17
    shortstuff17 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    i want to lose about 50 lbs...add me! :)
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

So I'm wanting some friends who are in the same boat as me for encouragement. I've recently started a group for girls with a bit of weight to loose and would love people to join the group, and also I'd just love some friends who can encourage me and I them.

Let me know :)

Jess

I'd love to join! I have about 80 to lose altogether, still have around 58 or so to go! :)
  • babyrover
    babyrover Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am in this for a loss of at least 75 - 80 lbs...and the more freinds for encouragement and support...the better!
  • debralekicsummers
    debralekicsummers Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have lost around 69Lbs but still have a way to go, still need to loose around another 80-90 Lbs , anyone can add me. I am determined and i work out 6 days a week. Feel free to add me, good luck on your journey!:bigsmile:
  • Cat123161
    Cat123161 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is 60 pounds. I have 55 to go! Add me to your group too :smile:
  • lifeviabrittney
    lifeviabrittney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 100 more! Feel free to add me to this group as well. :)

20754883.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Gijo2707
    Gijo2707 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 30 kg. Feel free to add me :)
  • ilizzyd
    ilizzyd Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please add me 5 10 220lbs looking to get near 170's