Options
    I am going to explode.
    Uh oh...that sounds like PMS. Want to tell us about it? :smile:

LOL! :laugh:

Teehee!! :bigsmile:
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Whining about people whining is still whining.
  • ButterflyDame
    ButterflyDame Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Don't open it. Easy peasy.
  • Angelstrength
    Angelstrength Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I took the OP to mean the people on your friends list who post every friggin month all the details if their TOM. I too have gotten annoyed. I mean, I literally knew when mine was coming bc I could count on one person to give me the heads up of when hers was. Sometimes you can't unread a post on your news feed. I understand those who come to the forums for help/advice. That's different. As for the other annoying TMI TOMers......I suggest the remove friend button if it's too much. Sometimes it's a must for one's own sanity.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Here's another ToM post :p

And furthermore: you expect to stop your periods at 40? 0_o

if you're lucky or it runs in the family sure but short of that dream on.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    And another 'I eat 1200 calories a day and workout 6 times a week and not losing weight' post. And another 'should I eat my calories back' post. Etc, etc.

Welcome to the Internet.
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    still at it at 52 soon be 53.........
    guess it is the kid in me coming out, some think I will never grow up LOL
    ..................Loving life!!
  • Kowent
    Kowent Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me too, Almost 53 and still " Miss Sussy Regular" at 26 days. When I complain though my BFF's just say "think of the alternative", if it didn't show up....yikes, a pregnancy at 53. Just waiting for Mother nature to call my number.
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Eh.

It's supposed to be a support site. Just because something is easy/routine for you doesn't mean it is for everyone. You really have no idea how others may react to TOM. Be happy that you don't have issues that require you to create a post. Others might.

No one's forcing you to read them.

Yes. But it would be nice if there was a "Women's health" section in the forums where topics like this could go. That way people who don't want to be bombarded with these type of topics could avoid them. Men's health section would prob be nice too.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Me too, Almost 53 and still " Miss Sussy Regular" at 26 days. When I complain though my BFF's just say "think of the alternative", if it didn't show up....yikes, a pregnancy at 53. Just waiting for Mother nature to call my number.

Don't be so eager for menopause. Seriously. It can come with a raft of stuff that makes PMS and cramps look good by comparison. :grumble:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I am going to explode.

As entertaining as that sounds. I'm betting it's not true.
  • KaseyMackenzie
    KaseyMackenzie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My 74-year-old Nana who is still going through "the Change" must have been waiting in the wrong line the day Mother Nature waved her "everyone hits menopause at 40" wand. Poor Nana. :(
  • adiostrasero
    adiostrasero Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Eh.

It's supposed to be a support site. Just because something is easy/routine for you doesn't mean it is for everyone. You really have no idea how others may react to TOM. Be happy that you don't have issues that require you to create a post. Others might.

This is not a support site.

The community boards aren't here to support people in their weight loss goals? The title of the board is "General Diet and Weight Loss HELP"

Really?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My 74-year-old Nana who is still going through "the Change" must have been waiting in the wrong line the day Mother Nature waved her "everyone hits menopause at 40" wand. Poor Nana. :(

Wow! That's amazing and interesting. I really am curious about it.
  • adiostrasero
    Options

Same thing happened to my grandma. She finally stopped but she was totally baffled/annoyed that she kept getting periods well into her 70s.
  • adiostrasero
    Options
    Eh.

Yes. But it would be nice if there was a "Women's health" section in the forums where topics like this could go. That way people who don't want to be bombarded with these type of topics could avoid them. Men's health section would prob be nice too.

Agreed! I'd like to see more boards in general!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I like you. You speak TRUTH! :flowerforyou:
  • LizCanDoThis
    LizCanDoThis Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "you will probably get it until you are 40"... o_O

...a perfect example of the misinformation that still exists surrounding our menstrual cycles. OP, even you can benefit from reading a few more posts about TOM.
  • Eirene80
    Eirene80 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OP, I think I love you!