80 day pre- holiday challenge

Options

Replies

• balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    DAY 18 done and dusted and feel better for working out hard today!
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Day 18 done!

Lost 1 lb to boot. :bigsmile:
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day 18 was a great!
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Lookout Day 19--here we come!:drinker: :laugh:
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Day 18 DONE!

Would have logged last night but the site went down for maintenance. Trying to log each night before bed. :smile:
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 19 Done!

600 calories to spare.

Great challenge here.:drinker:
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Day 19... the day is over. Made some really bad food choices (was out of the house most of the day -- sis-in-law graduated from art school, so we did that, attended her portfolio show, then hung out with the in-laws to celebrate) and went way over my calories.

I did get in my workout, and 11 cups of water. Still... I'm not happy about the food.

Tomorrow is another day.
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    DAY 20 out of 80 - Since recovering from my nearly two week cold, I have had an increase in apetite = eating most of exercise calories....[which I don't usually, only half or less], unexpected dinners out because of family visiting on holiday, birthdays, going away for work.

Uff! :sad:

I've been avoiding the scales [I know I've gained a couple] even though I've been working out hard and I PHYSICALLY can't do any more...

...Frustrating BUT, another half inch off the waist, AT LEAST! [All is not lost]

(Must be patient.....MUST be patient) :glasses:
  • DJackson230
    Options
    DAY 20 out of 80 - Since recovering from my nearly two week cold, I have had an increase in apetite = eating most of exercise calories....[which I don't usually, only half or less], unexpected dinners out because of family visiting on holiday, birthdays, going away for work.

I've been avoiding the scales [I know I've gained a couple] even though I've been working out hard and I PHYSICALLY can't do any more...

...Frustrating BUT, another half inch off the waist, AT LEAST! [All is not lost]

Yes, be patient... You are on the rt path...
    My Day 20 also... 1/4th of the way there...
  • ladymedic22
    ladymedic22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Losing another half inch off the waist is someone who is making progress, good work. Not everyday is perfect just don;t let a bad day become a bad week! You are stronger than you think.

I had a big breakfast at work today, the guys cooked at the office and of course nothing was the light version! Ate a lot less than the old me would have and I logged it all. Just worked extra hard in the gym this evening and still managed to get under my calorie goal for the day. 1/4 of the way there guys!
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Day 20 DONE!

Fasted for part of the day to make up for the calorie overage yesterday (it was pretty easy not to eat, because I felt so icky from the crap I ate last night.) Got a little dizzy after my workout, but had some soymilk and a banana following, which helped, and later a nice healthy dinner. Got in plenty of water, too. All in all, not a bad day.

Went grocery shopping with the hubby -- about 75-90% of the basket was veggies -- LOVE that! Fresh, low cal, healthy and wonderful! Gonna have some good eats this weekend and into next week!

G'night, all!
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 20 done! One quarter of the was there already.
    Great day, MFP adjusted my calories from 1370 to1200 I guess because of weight loss.
    I wasn't sure I could make the adjustment, but, so far so good.
    Day 21 starts today....bring it on!:glasses:
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 21 done.
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day 21 in the books... be good yall
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Day 21 DONE!

:smile:
  • DJackson230
    Options
    Day 22... Nice day over 2300 calories burned...
  • ladymedic22
    ladymedic22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 22 done!
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Day 22 DONE!

Bye bye weekend. :wink:
  • beesareyellow
    Options
    Day 22 down and clear!
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Day 23 DONE!

Didn't sleep well last night and was feeling ill today, so didn't get in my exercise. Ate healthy, stayed under my cals, and got in plenty of water though.

Tomorrow is a new day.