Bad things that have happened since I starting losing weight

Options

Replies

• kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    My underwear are always hanging out of the back of my pants because they now cover a lot more of my butt and actually come over the spot they are supposed to reach.
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! I can relate to so many of the things you all have mentioned!
  • g6944266047
    Options
    Surely the most fun thread!

1) Discovered that if you don't remember to use a belt on your oversized pants than you lose the use of one of your hands. You have to keep it in your pocket constantly to keep the pants from falling.

2) If you do remember to use the belt some of them will make you look like a desert general in WWII!

3) I have shirts that if a strong wind blows can come off me in a second. But I can always use tablecloth-weights i guess!
  • sherri734raymond
    Options
    OMG.....I LOVE THIS!!!!
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I can only sleep on my side at a certain angle because my hip bones dig uncomfortably into the mattress. Same with leaning against a counter or hard surface
  • HelenTheZ
    HelenTheZ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love this! Congratulations on your weight loss. I am looking forward to creating my own "bad things" list in the future!
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    This actually happened today as I was walking into a busy office building.

The wind picked up and blew my now oversized shirt up, and flashed everyone that happened to be looking outside. When I walked in I was embarrassed!! Everyone started clapping which made it more embarrassing!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I lost a cup size and a half! =(

I try to wear my new, smaller boobs as a badge of honor. And lots of times dont wear a bra.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Bump funny
  • zoodocgirl
    zoodocgirl Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sadly I aged 20 years while waiting to fit into my skinny clothes again! Now I'm too old for what I used to wear night clubbing at 35 years old. Who wants outdated clothes anyway? I now get to shop the latest styles in smaller sizes than I ever wore as an adult - or even high school! = D

DOOOOOOD, sell them to your local Buffalo Exchange/etc. I'd bet twenty bucks it's all back in style again and the hipsters would kill for it.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Bad things that have happened since I starting losing weight:

1) I've discovered that I've been wearing too small a bra for the last five years!! I shrank into them (hurrah)
    2) Since discovering that I've been wearing too small a bra, I've shrunk out of them and need to restock!! Damn.
    3) Forget to wear a belt today with my jeans, went shopping and was terrified that they were going to end up round my ankles.
    4) I've worn myself out running back and forth to the charity shops offloading all the size 16/18 (UK) clothes.
    5) I've discovered that I am skilled at embarrassing young men. They waved and flashed the headlights, then bowed their heads as the car got close enough for them to realise I was older than their mum, maybe closer to their Granny's age (I'm 57)
    6) I slept very badly last night as I suffered from 'delayed onset muscle soreness' from the squats I did at my gym class on Wednesday. Rectified it with BodyPump today, Will I sleep better tonight???
    7) I can't afford to replace all the clothes I've recycled and really don't know what size I'd need to buy. Aaaarrrgggh.
    8) About 12 months ago, under pressure from DH, I cleared out the wardrobe of all the clothes that I'd not worn for years - all my smaller clothes - the ones that might fit me now.
    9) As I travel through life my journey is accompanied by a constant *****, ***** - my rings rattling and rolling around my fingers
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Don't know if it's been said, but I feel bad that I'm contributing less to the fuel industry as I'm trying to bike and walk as much as possible instead of driving.

Along the same note, I hope I don't offend anyone too much when they keep offering me rides places (really, I know I still have a lot to lose, but I've gotta work off the calories somehow!)
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Don't know if it's been said, but I feel bad that I'm contributing less to the fuel industry as I'm trying to bike and walk as much as possible instead of driving.

Along the same note, I hope I don't offend anyone too much when they keep offering me rides places (really, I know I still have a lot to lose, but I've gotta work off the calories somehow!)

Love this! Me too. I've been using my bike more and more, even for longer distances.
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll will be so aggravated when I am required to post here. :tongue:
  • jchadden42
    jchadden42 Posts: 189
    Options
    This is a wonderful post! Here are my top:

1) When I go to the hardware store every guy wants to help me find what I'm looking for whether he works there or not.
    2) I own more running shoes than dress shoes.
    3) I own more running clothes than dress clothes.
    4) My 15-year-old daughter has decided it's "our" closet.
    5) I have to beg the kids to keep playing with me because I'm not worn out yet!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I am finally thinner than the rest of the family~ SCORE!
  • 4michellelong
    4michellelong Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!