110 lbs. Gone in less than a year.. (pics)

Options

Replies

• donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done amazing! Keep up the hard work, it's really paying off!!
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this today, as after losing 48 pounds, I stopped trying about 2 months ago because life got hard. Today I've vowed to myself to get back on track.

Congratulations on your success!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    you are doing an amazing job, I dont have Menieres Disease, the doctors cant figure out what causes mine, but I do have severe vertigo and the whole 9 yards that goes with it, it has made me fall off the wagon a few times, it certainly makes working out a difficult task at times, glad you are sticking with it, keep it up, you are doing great.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    Incredible! What an accomplishment, and you look like a new person.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

danceava.gif
  • georgesanchez7737
    georgesanchez7737 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow, Thanks for sharing, you are on your way to the best version of yourself!!
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    Truly amazing!!!! Keep up the awesome work, you are doing fantastic!
  • TinaReinholz
    Options
    Amazing! WTG :D
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome!!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    you, my dear, are a STAR!!!! congratulations and continued success!!
  • carofenice1
    Options
    You look fantastic. Really well done. It is really inspiring to know it is possible :D
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You are a ROCKSTAR!!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    thank you, very inspiring.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What were your daily meals????? feeling lost

I cut my calories back to 1200, I hit a plateau, raised them to about 1500, cut carbs back, added protein. :) Cut all bad stuff out, at clean :)

Nothing short of awesome. You're living, breathing proof that sometimes eating a little bit more actually enables weight loss.
  • ltaylor208402
    ltaylor208402 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great! you were beautiful then and even more beautiful now. Thank you for your transparency because i know that is not easy. you give me inspiration to keep moving foward. i started off at 315 and now i'm down to 250, and been kind of stuck there. But i have gotten back on track and trying to move foward. Again great job and keep up the amazing work!
  • vineet34
    Options
    reading stories like these motivate me to lose the few extra pounds, gj on the results girl!
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I always find it so cool when people lose 100+ lbs without surgery. I've seen a lot of people on MFP who have lost 100, 200, 300+ lbs with just diet and exercise.

Really, all surgery does is force you to eat around 700 calories a day, and why risk surgical complications and death? Those same people can go on a doctor-supervised VLCD for the exact same effect. The difference is it takes much more willpower, but the advantage is you're forced to learn better habits, which a stomach-stapling cannot teach you, which is why so many people who get the surgery gain the weight back.

So I have infinite respect for people like you, OP.
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! GO BEARS
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I always find it so cool when people lose 100+ lbs without surgery. I've seen a lot of people on MFP who have lost 100, 200, 300+ lbs with just diet and exercise.

Really, all surgery does is force you to eat around 700 calories a day, and why risk surgical complications and death? Those same people can go on a doctor-supervised VLCD for the exact same effect. The difference is it takes much more willpower, but the advantage is you're forced to learn better habits, which a stomach-stapling cannot teach you, which is why so many people who get the surgery gain the weight back.

So I have infinite respect for people like you, OP.

THIS! I was in the position where I thought I was going to but I started losing when I changed everything, I realized I could do it on my own!
  • Alanhalil
    Alanhalil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So that's 50kg in a year. Holy **** lol! That is unreal. Massive two thumbs up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!