Progress Pics! -50 pounds!

Options

Replies

• smacaulay
    smacaulay Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed! you have done a great job - I love seeing before and after pics - keep me posted! Way to go!:wink:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys so much!

and thanks for the 'guns' comment! LOL I am especially proud of those! :bigsmile:

Dani
  • GlamourBean
    GlamourBean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW-zah!!! Your pictures are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo motivating. I was feeling an energy drain today with gloom and rain but you've totally got me in the groove again! Congratulations and best wishes during the rest of your journey!
  • MystcDrmr
    MystcDrmr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow you have done so well i'm very proud of you and i dont even know you lol ... you look so healthy i can't wait to get here myself .. awesome job well done young lady ... congrats on your journey down ..
  • JediMom
    Options
    Oh my goodness. You look amazing!!! Keep up the good work! How inspiring your story is. I'm a Zumba lover also!
  • shannie_134
    Options
    Well done,you look amazing,great you took photos as you went along,and great to know you did it with out becoming a gym slave
    will get to you goal no problem.
    Totally agree has to be for you,congratualtions again:flowerforyou:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Dani--

This has made me cry a little--but good tears for you, and hopeful ones for me. I'll blame the emotionalness on TOM, but you have seriously inspired me just now.

Since I'm just starting out, it's so helpful to see your pictures, and to know that it CAN be done. I want to lose between 50 & 60 pounds too, and to see your results makes me imagine how I could be...and relatively soon! Your pictures keep me from wanting to give up and feeling hopeless.

So thank you. And good luck for the rest of the way!

--Brittany
  • you look absolutely amazing
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    how inspiring!
    congrats!
    i am in an 18 now and want to get to about a 10. looking at your pics just makes me want to do it even more. i am at your before now and want to be where u are now!

thanks for sharing!
  • awhright
    awhright Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    omg you look great. this is such powerful motivation because i'm about 5'2 and my start up weight was 213. 8lbs so far! you have given me such motivation, i can't wait to shed these 50lbs.
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Dani--

This has made me cry a little--but good tears for you, and hopeful ones for me. I'll blame the emotionalness on TOM, but you have seriously inspired me just now.

Since I'm just starting out, it's so helpful to see your pictures, and to know that it CAN be done. I want to lose between 50 & 60 pounds too, and to see your results makes me imagine how I could be...and relatively soon! Your pictures keep me from wanting to give up and feeling hopeless.

So thank you. And good luck for the rest of the way!

--Brittany

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I still can't believe I am an inspiration to people sometimes.
    I am finally starting to feel like I am one of those success stories I have always want to BE!!
    I am always happy to inspire, motivate and help in any way shape or form!
    Thanks again! It means so much to me!

Dani
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks so much to EVERYBODY that has commented! You are awesome!
    This girl is sooooo HAPPY right now. :bigsmile:

Dani
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Great Job ... You look great. Keep up the great work....
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    You have given me hope! Great job!
  • brittanylachelle
    Options
    Thank You! Gives me Hope that I can do this just by tracking my calories and burning the calories it says, if you have any encouraging words please feel free to let me know!
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!!! You look soo awesome. It is inspiring for me too cause I am 5'1" and started at 226 and want to get to about 125 or so.

YOu know I agree with a prev. poster. You look great at the weight you are. I know what you mean about seeing how you feel when you get close to goal. I changed my goal weight too cause I thought that MFP goal weight for me is too skinny.

Congrats on everything you have accomplished and even when they say the camera puts 10 lbs on you, you look freakin awesome!!!!!

YAY to you. Be proud! Good job girl. :bigsmile:
  • mdaniel01
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! seeing your pics has given me a real boost this morning! maybe at 50 off I will even post some of my own, the difference in you is immense - maybe it is in me too and I just aint seeing it yet??????
    well done you keep up the good work, i am gonna look up the push up and sit up challenges, ouch!!!!!!
  • gingajoy
    Options
    That is amazing, and I really appreciate you saying that it has to come from *you.* I was like you -- half-hearted and lurking for a while, but at the beginning of this month something clicked (also after I saw a picture of the real me, a me I was in denial about). Thanks for getting around the posting these, as they are truly a motivating force for people like me.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congrats on your success! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!