Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 5

Options
Week 5...here we go!!!

pinupweek4.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I was up a bit this week. I think it's because that TOM can't decide whether it's coming or not. Ugh.

Upset today because my run was painful again. Ankles, shins, knees, hips... I'm starting to think it's the roads now. They slant downward near the curbs for drainage and I think that's messing with my joints because I'm not running on a level surface. My feet are landing at an angle, jolting my ankles and everything else the whole way up. Makes a lot of sense dontcha think??
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!! This has caused great problems for me leading up to a stress fracture:cry: .You need to try and run more towards the center of the road if possible, find a bike path or something. I had to take 4-6 weeks off of running and I still have some propblems with it. I hope that you're catching this early enough that you're not injured.
  • Kristin77
    Options
    Wow ladies! 178.6lbs lost! This is an impressive group. You've been keeping me honest and motivated! Keep up the awesome work ladies, out hearts and bodies appreciate what we are doing for them hugely! Good luck to all of you in week 5.
  • foxsmommy
    foxsmommy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great group is it too late to get in on this action??????? If not let me know what its all about. I would love a good challenge and it seems like you pin-ups really know how to motivate eachother
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Grrrr I hate my digital scale. I can step on it 3 times in a row and it's different everytime. Varying 6 or more lbs!
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    Have you tried anything a little more level? Track at a High School, park or maybe a hospital? Just some ideas.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    We're gonna try going to the trails they have here in texas for bikers/runners/rollerbladers. We'll see if that helps.

I'm also trying to get my p90x set back that I lent to a friend.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job ladies! Here's to another successful week!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow well done everyone! We've basically lost the same amount as i weigh! Keep up the good work :smile:

xx
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Grrrr I hate my digital scale. I can step on it 3 times in a row and it's different everytime. Varying 6 or more lbs!

might be time for a new scale =)

when we got ours, my husband put on his weights on to see if matched up.
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Great job everybody! and good luck this week!
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    No change for me this week! Fell off pretty bad last week so im getting back on track this week!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Good morning!
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Arg! I missed a week, stupid moving house and having no internet!

Will weigh in this week on time!

Congrats ladies!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    G'morning! So I take my hubby's truck in for an oil change and find out the left rear tire is flat and I drove on it all the way to the dealership like that. :mad: NOT COOL!!! I hope I didn't do any damage and they can fix it.

I started my first round of P90X last night so I'm excited to see how it effects my weight loss over the next few weeks. I really need to take my measurments because I have a feeling as I do this, the scale won't be going down as much as I would like but I'll be gaining muscle.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Went to the goodwill last night in hopes of finding some cheap jeans, since my size 14's are starting to fall off me. I bought a pair of 8's!!! Granted they were gap and stretchy, and they give me quite the muffin top right now...but I can button them and the belly will be out of the way soon. Funny thing is that the size 13 pants I have in my closet from a few years back, I still can't button! Lol. I wish sizes didn't vary so much between brands.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups! I love reading that chart!

I came across this clothing site yesterday and I thought I'd post it up. The clothes are SOOOO cute! Some of you may already know about it, but I had never seen it before. I was looking for something pin-up-ish for Halloween that I could wear to my husbands work, (you know, something cute/a little sexy without all my bits hanging out ;-o). Anyway, it's obviously not all Halloween stuff and these women definitely celebrate their curves so I thought I'd pass it along.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Way to go Pin-Ups! We are doing great! I cannot believe we are on Week 5 already! :noway:
    Have a lovely day girls....

:flowerforyou:
    Dani
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Oh no! We lost a person! Should we try to find her? :laugh:

WAY TO GO PIN-UPS!! :drinker: