GOAL! 11 months, 91 pounds lost! BEFORE / AFTER PICTURES!!!

Options

Replies

• sherired
    Options
    Wow, you look great!! Thank You so much for sharing your story. I do not have anything pulling my time, other than work. Which is a very physical job, yet, at 50 yrs old, I had gotten up to 220 pounds. Just stepped on scale today, and am down to 213.5. A start, if nothing else. But, you have giving me the inspiration to keep going. I really like the way you set goals. A little at a time, then once you met it, you set new. I have always set a massive weight loss goal, and rarely meet it. Then, if I do, end up going back up again. Again, you look awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • striblins
    Options
    WOW!! you look awesome.....I am starting out at 245 and maybe one day I can look like you:)
  • doriharvey
    doriharvey Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Girl you look healthy and fit - fabulous!! It's great to see that you found what works for you within your busy lifestyle and that you are not trying to sell us your "weight loss" shake. :-) I too am on the little bit at a time goal and impressed when I get there so I set another goal path. Thanks for sharing your success!!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME - but more importantly, you look like you feel awesome. :)
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump to save
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WOW.!!!! AMAZING WORK!!!!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Definitely motivating.
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    Wow!!! What an accomplishment! You look fabulous and more importantly your health will benefit from your loss and dedication to exercise. That's why I love this site-reading success stories like yours make it seem tangible for the ones who are still struggling and trying to find out what works for us, because that changes from time to time.
    I am sooooooooooo happy for you!! Enjoy your success!
  • Glorian13
    Glorian13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration. I lost 15 lbs already and I want to lose 25 more, but looking at you I can lose more than and I know I'm going to look good and healthy. I thought losing a lot of weight make look sick or anorexic, but you look really good and healthy too. Thanks for sharing your success. Keep doing what your doing! Excellent job. God bless you and your family too. :-)
  • barbalari
    barbalari Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look hot!!!!!
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! So motivating!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!! Congrats! You look amazing ❤
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door!!!! You look AMAZING!
  • HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sha zam! You're HOT! Did you realize you were going to look that hot when you got it off? That's a pretty wonderful perk~!
  • Juggernaut_D
    Juggernaut_D Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation - thank you for sharing your story!
  • shedthespread
    Options
    you look amazing, jeep up the good work, thats an awesome achievement

my instagram: shredthespread
  • JeniNoel
    JeniNoel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING and what an inspiration! :)
    I started at 272, currently at 229...slowly, but surely...hoping to be as successful as you!

Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!
  • julieofarc
    julieofarc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing awesomeness! I wanted to invite you to join a new ministry for wives who are caregivers for their spouses that is just getting started. You could connect with us at www.caringwives.com and find links to our Fb page and private community there too. Again, great job on the weight loss. I'd love to hear more about how you managed with all that is on your plate.
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Looking Awesome! I too stared with being under 200. My current goal is 190 or size 12. You are making me rethink this goal. The lowest I have been as an adult is 208. I am almost there now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!