GOAL! 11 months, 91 pounds lost! BEFORE / AFTER PICTURES!!!

Options

Replies

• WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • fatty2fabulous77
    fatty2fabulous77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! I am the same way all or nothing so your plan just may work well fore me :) thanks for sharing your story and you rock!!
  • bdieting92
    Options
    WOW, U r so beautiful!! Congrats, honey
  • wanderingarcher
    wanderingarcher Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your story is very inspiring.
  • DancingGyurl
    DancingGyurl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Holy ****.

Yeah, what Elliott said!!

You look frickin' HOT!! And I'm in absolute AWE that you did this with the crazy busy life you have!! Beyond impressed!!
  • elainemorris1982
    elainemorris1982 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    amazing, well done
  • Sassyallday
    Sassyallday Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I am most impressed that you managed to take such good care of yourself while caring for so many others!
  • SHRINKINGG1
    SHRINKINGG1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You are and inspiration.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    wow, came home again to numerous messages and comments on this board! thanks again. to answer some of the messages i recieved, i dont know why the pictures are no longer showing up... they were showing just fine yesterday... thats strange!
  • sgarner2005
    sgarner2005 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about you all weekend!!! I've liked your facebook page and you are my new inspiration! I am similar to you in height. Something you said about being a size 12 has stuck with me. I always feel good when I get down to a size 12 and think it's just not in the cards for me to get below that. You are my new inspiration to realize that I can get below a 12. I've got about 15 pounds left to get back into a 12 and then I plan to keep going! Thanks for sharing!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you success!!
  • jnninn
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Hard work and determination!! You look stunning!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    thanks again everyone! so, i recieved about 10 more messages asking how they can see my before and after pictures... i dont know what is wrong with my photobucket links, they were showing up fine the other day. from how i understand "bandwidth" maybe i posted too many pics?

anyhoo... here is a facebook page that i keep all my weight loss updates on, and post all my before / current / after pics on... you are welcome to check out the pics on there!

https://www.facebook.com/TheSkinnyMeWantsOut

thanks again!
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look beautiful !!!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think you are just awesome. I liked your facebook page!
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm never great there !!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • toridehaven
    Options
    So truly excited for you! Congratulations! I hope to one day see these kinds of results :)
  • robinb07
    robinb07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring... I am starting close to where you did and have goals similar to yours so your story is great! I'm fairly new so going to stick with the MFP guidelines for a few more weeks to see how I progress but will keep your strategy in mind for if/when I need to make adjustments. Thank you for sharing!
  • kjimmie4848
    kjimmie4848 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job! Gorgeous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!