Very low carb cloud bread recipe

Options

Replies

• jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    AKA Oopsies. You can find lots of information and recipes for them on any low carb/atkins site. Low Carb Friends is a great source for these kind of recipes and much much more.
  • connielouivey
    connielouivey Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome!
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I just made these, and they are wonderful.
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,055 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    BUMP :-)
  • LinFlemmer331
    LinFlemmer331 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, never heard of this, but sounds great. Thanks! BUMP!
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me if I decided to do the cream-cheese version instead of the yogurt, is it an equal swap? And should I soften the cream cheese first?
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a combination egg and sough dough....looks really good.
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Can someonbread ell me if I decided to do the cream-cheese version instead of the yogurt, is it an equal swap? And should I soften the cream cheese first?

I have made cloud bread using 3 tablespoons cream cheese or cottage cheese (or some combination of the 2it's a good way to use up last little bits).

I have cooked them on parchment paper lined baking pan when I wanted big burger size "buns" and in a Wilton whoopie pie pan (they are perfect little round discs).

Great recipe for experimenting w/ sweet or savory versions.
  • julie1245
    Options
    cant wait to try this. thanks for posting
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Could you replace the cream of tartar with baking powder or something else? :)

Yes you can. The recipe is all over the internet as Oopsie bread. Check it out. I haven't made these, but now that I see the nutritional info I'm going to .
  • MABEL733
    MABEL733 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Cool!!!
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Can someonbread ell me if I decided to do the cream-cheese version instead of the yogurt, is it an equal swap? And should I soften the cream cheese first?

I have made cloud bread using 3 tablespoons cream cheese or cottage cheese (or some combination of the 2it's a good way to use up last little bits).

I have cooked them on parchment paper lined baking pan when I wanted big burger size "buns" and in a Wilton whoopie pie pan (they are perfect little round discs).

Great recipe for experimenting w/ sweet or savory versions.

Thank you. I am FINALLY getting around to making this today. CanNOT wait for a PB&J!
  • nicola1812
    nicola1812 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • faithsimmons526
    faithsimmons526 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bump ... thanks
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Just started reducing carbs myself, and had no clue you could do this! I've been missing bread for sandwiches and burger, so this is definitely on my "list"to try. Thanks!