Kim Kardashian

Options

Replies

• Southern_Belle_LA
    Southern_Belle_LA Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    well, SOMEBODY must be following her, or she wouldn't be on the homepage of yahoo! almost every day.

I like her. I don't see where all the hate comes from (or, if I turn on my psychologist-mode, I do). I love her style and she is obviously gorgeous.

Well the "hate" for me comes from the fact that basically by acting like a skank, she became rich and famous. I always talk to my daughters about how you don't want to be like her, regardless of how much money she has.

How about instead of tearing down other women to make your point, you teach your daughters about the kind of women you want them to be and focus more on the role models you would like them to have.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    well, SOMEBODY must be following her, or she wouldn't be on the homepage of yahoo! almost every day.

I like her. I don't see where all the hate comes from (or, if I turn on my psychologist-mode, I do). I love her style and she is obviously gorgeous.

Well the "hate" for me comes from the fact that basically by acting like a skank, she became rich and famous. I always talk to my daughters about how you don't want to be like her, regardless of how much money she has.

How about instead of tearing down other women to make your point, you teach your daughters about the kind of women you want them to be and focus more on the role models you would like them to have.

:flowerforyou:
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I don't really care about them. I can not stand they way they talk in those whiney little girl voices though
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a bit of reality trash, so yeah I watch it when it's on and may series link Keeping Up With The Kardashians :bigsmile:
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I liked her when she was slim. I guess until 2011 I liked her, she was absolutely gorgeous, crazy body and great style. I loved looking at her pics for make up, clothing and hair styles.

But for the last 2 years she's been getting fatter and fatter, her style got really ugly, and her face is absolutely ruined with plastic surgery. So I don't like her anymore.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I actively avoid learning anything about her, but I'm not always successful. Whenever I shop for groceries the gossip magazines by the cashier are all about her.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I don't buy crappy magazines, I don't watch "reality TV" (apart from "come dine with me") so fortunately I manage to avoid her :smile:
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 674 Member
    Options

I'm with you, I like Kim and her family. I don't understand how some people can spew out such negative and sometimes hateful comments. Sad
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Obviously a gorgeous woman and oozes sexiness. Star? nah, her rise to fame doesn't fit into my "star" category. Will not follow
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I follow her enough to know that she and Kanye West have a kid. How could I possibly have avoided such important news ;)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't follow any celebrities on purpose. Stuff poops up on the news and on here and on FB all the time, so it's tough to avoid knowing what's happening with them, but I don't know them personally, so I don't really care about them beyond whether I enjoy their music, movies, TV shows, whatever.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    fat

orly?

tumblr_mjrff0bUBy1s8czzko1_400.gif
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

I believe her mother has these pictures taken and sends them to the media.... She is a media *kitten* and must keep her daughters in the spotlight so she can liver vicariously through them.... Because who gives a s**t what Kim is wearing or where she went on a given day.... just my opinion..
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    fat

well, she did just have a baby not too long ago and I'm sure she'll be back to her hot, curvy self soon.
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I like the Kardashians. Yes, they are $$$, but, they are self made, and WORK for it. It's not like they are trust fund babies or something!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Not at all.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I like the Kardashians. Yes, they are $$$, but, they are self made, and WORK for it. It's not like they are trust fund babies or something!
    Do you have any idea who her father was?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I liked her when she was slim. I guess until 2011 I liked her, she was absolutely gorgeous, crazy body and great style. I loved looking at her pics for make up, clothing and hair styles.

But for the last 2 years she's been getting fatter and fatter, her style got really ugly, and her face is absolutely ruined with plastic surgery. So I don't like her anymore.

goodness sakes...
  • M22KY
    M22KY Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't follow her but I have watched the show a few times, mostly to see what they're wearing. I love their style.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Not on purpose. :noway: