What's your favorite season and why?

Options
124»

Replies

• Smilejenta
    Smilejenta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Autumn. You can lie on the beach in the beginning, and play in the snow in the end. The changing colors of the trees. Crisp and clear air. Getting to cuddle up under a blanket with a movie without feeling guilty :)
  • CubanSammich
    Options
    I love the winters.. Something about wearing dope sweaters, and boots when its 15 degrees outside..Its awesome.!
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Summer. I love everything about it. I love the long daylight hours, I love the outdoor activities, I love the leaves on the trees and the cicadas and the summer thunderstorms, I love wearing as little as possible, I love spending time in the water, I love cookouts and I even love the humidity. I'm actually starting to see signs of autumn creep in around here and I find it pretty depressing- pretty soon I won't be able to go hiking after work anymore because it will get dark to soon. I won't be able to take walks at lunchtime because it will be too cold and wet. I'll have to wear socks and carry around a jacket that will always get forgotten or be in the way once I'm indoors. The bare trees and the cold wet will seep in and last for freaking ever. It's all very depressing. I need to live further south.
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Spring is the best for me, after going through the winter it is nice to see some green.

:drinker: Although we don't really have a full on winter where I live, when it gets below 65 I get cold. I like when the warm comes back...
    Oh man i want to move wherever this is, 65 is still pretty nice weather.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Fall!!!

It's so beautiful. Everything is dying so beautifully. (◕‿◕✿)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Fall.

Best temps, beautiful trees, great weather in general (less rain), comfy sweaters, Thanksgiving dinner, and Christmas shopping.
  • SeanTheCokay
    Options
    I don't have a favorite season, all of them are ****ty.
  • 13ftw67
    13ftw67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's Autumn or Fall as it's sometimes called. The leaves change and the cool air blows and it's romantic to kick through the leaves with your sweetheart by your side. The mosquito's are gone and it's time to get outdoors and chop wood, pull timber and enjoy mother earth in all her glory. It makes me want to plant seed and cultivate life...
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    fall, cooler weather, changing seasons, football, good memories
  • justlast
    Options
    late fall/winter - football season, snow, cute clothes, an excuse to wear boots... what's not to love?
  • Aparz1
    Aparz1 Posts: 949
    Options
    Summer... NYC comes alive in summer.... Roof top bars, the sidewalk outdoor seating at restaurants are fun and outdoor runs through the parks ❤❤❤ summer
  • toscarthearmada
    toscarthearmada Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Fall!

PUMPKIN everything is the main reason. Something about the changing of the weather to cold really lifts my spirits. Also, Halloween is just an amazing time. Everything seems so alive before it dies in the winter.
  • chubber231
    chubber231 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Winter, for snowboarding. And I like cooler weather. Winter in my area means upper 50s to lower 60s, which is perfect in my eyes.

I would love winter too if the temps were in the upper 50s and lower 60s! I love Autumn. October is my favorite month.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Autumn/Fall

The air is crisp, the leaves are beautiful in many
    colors before they fall. It's the perfect 'between'
    season 'feeling'. I enjoy the breeze as well, we
    get bursts of big wind here. The wind chimes
    are active in Fall.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Winter! Although all the other months are pretty much summer.....I live in south texas:(
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the heat, so my favorite seasons are fall and winter. I guess it also ties into the nostalgia that comes from the holidays in those seasons. Family get togethers and lots of warm lovely food and baked treats. Ahhhh, can't wait for summer to be over!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Any but winter. ANYTHING.
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    There are only 2 seasons ~ winter & baseball. I like both.

I should add that I live in Atlanta... so our "winters" can sometimes reach 60 degrees...and if it snows half a centimeter, the entire city shuts down... I don't know that I'd enjoy a TRUE winter somewhere else...