What level of physique is ideal to you:woman

Options
12345679»

Replies

• shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So.... if "soft" is feminine and "hard" is masculine...... Which exactly are you?
    I'm not sure what your point is. Some misinformed person on this thread accused me of making stereotypes and judgments about people because I used the actual definitions of words when giving my opinion. What, exactly, are you attempting to accomplish?

You seem to not understand anyone else's point but your own. Strong comprehension skillz.

So which one are you by the soft and hard definition of gender characteristics?
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Halfway between bikini and fitness model.
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    So.... if "soft" is feminine and "hard" is masculine...... Which exactly are you?
    I'm not sure what your point is. Some misinformed person on this thread accused me of making stereotypes and judgments about people because I used the actual definitions of words when giving my opinion. What, exactly, are you attempting to accomplish?

You seem to not understand anyone else's point but your own. Strong comprehension skillz.

So which one are you by the soft and hard definition of gender characteristics?
    somewhere in between, working towards the harder side of things.

I *do* understand the other points, they're just 100% incorrect. I very innocently and without any sort of malice used the word feminine (correctly) when describing my *own opinion* about what *I like*. I was then told I can't use the word feminine correctly, because someone wants the word to mean something it doesn't. Then I defended my correct usage of the term, and was attacked, saying that I was ignorant (incorrectly used) and was making stereotypes about what women *should* be. I never said anything like that, I only said what I like, just like dozens of other people on this thread.

People here have said that the more masculine pictures at the top of the thread are gross, creepy, scary, etc. *those* are derogatory and judgmental words. Yet, you choose to leave them be, and focus on me... when I said nothing derogatory or judgmental about anyone.

Now you... you seem to be trying to make a fat joke. on MFP. Not only is this the absolute wrong place to come and try to ridicule someone for their weight, but what did I do in the first place? Use a word you don't like? Why do you feel justified in a personal attack? Simply because you have an issue with the english language? I'll say it again: the words mean what they mean. I never said it was a bad thing to be less feminine, I simply described the physical state accurately.

This thread is about "what is ideal" in a woman. Physically, more feminine is desirable. Mentally, I need a woman who can at least process words on a screen and understand them, and who doesn't lash out at people irrationally due to her own ignorance. Thankfully I already have one with plenty of intelligence to go with her good looks. The more I read this thread, the more rare I realize she is.
  • LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like the first one the best and number two isn't bad either.
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    None of these are my ideal. At my lowest weight of 125 lb, I still have curves and am pear shaped. So, my ideal would be Jennifer Love Hewitt or Kim K's bod minus the boobs.
  • char_88
    char_88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    somewhere in between the first and second picture.
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Definitely Bikini
  • alexiachi7
    Options
    Somewhere in between the first and second. I'd like to be toned enough to have it noticeable that I work out, but I don't want quite as much muscle as the second woman.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I see a rather lovely type has been left out...

Caro+Emerald++2010+shoot.jpg

This one
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    between Bikini and Fitness Model.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I aim for a low 20% body fat, so I guess that would be closest to the bikini model.. but I do like more muscle definition like the fitness model has :) I just don't think it's very maintainable to me.