Hooters.

Options
12346»

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Meh. Women get objectified enough. Hooters is embarrassing for women. I can't imagine a woman who would support such an institution.

I love boobs. But turns out I don't need to pay to stare at them. I am perfectly capable of taking a nice girl home and staring at all of her boobs. Or ya'know. Dating one or whatnot.

And let me tell you, a view of full boobs on a woman who doesn't work at hooters is MUCH better than cleavage from a push-up bra on a girl who doesn't enough of an education NOT to work at Hooters.

Hooters is for sad men who couldn't get laid if they tried.

Should I read into you posting this right after I had just taken you out to a bar where a trashy bartenders fake boobs were basically smacking you in the face as she poured our shots?

AND any chain bar sucks not matter how they dress or don't dress the help.
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Boobs.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Beer, wings and boobs?

Are you seriously asking this question?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to one in years, but what I remember is that the wings were terrible. I also remember that the girls were hot, and were a lot friendlier than other places. She sat with us to take the order, conveniently touched our arms and shoulders when we made stupid jokes and tried to hit on her. All in good fun. It's just a good way tor drum up a good tip. It probably worked.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Loaded Tater Tots.
    That's all you need to know.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    How do you go wrong with Wings and Breasts?
    Hooters-Famous-Wings.jpg

Seriously...some of the best finger licking wings ever. If the breasts dont make you hot, their 3-Mile Island sauce will get you going.
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I've never been, I'd love to go!
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    Meh. Women get objectified enough. Hooters is embarrassing for women. I can't imagine a woman who would support such an institution.

I love boobs. But turns out I don't need to pay to stare at them. I am perfectly capable of taking a nice girl home and staring at all of her boobs. Or ya'know. Dating one or whatnot.

And let me tell you, a view of full boobs on a woman who doesn't work at hooters is MUCH better than cleavage from a push-up bra on a girl who doesn't enough of an education NOT to work at Hooters.

Hooters is for sad men who couldn't get laid if they tried.

The comment about the education was a bit naive. I'll admit I worked there in undergrad while getting my degree in economics as did several other girls who were in college with me. I'm not saying everyone was like this but several girls I worked with are now professionals in the financial services industry, lawyers, nurses, work for major league sports, etc. So maybe you should watch those sweeping generalizations going forward.

Hooter's girl...
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I have not been to a Hooters in 15 years......

I know its me but, I did not enjoy the enveronment and the wings were kinda ok?

I found the wai6t staff to be fake and did not enjoy my time there.

Just saying .....
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I went once with a sizable group. About 12 people. Took over two hours to get every one their order and, in the end, they forgot my daughter's.

When they acknowledged that they had forgot it, I asked for my check. Told them I had to take my daughter out to get something to eat, because I couldn't wait for them any longer.

So, they brought me over some free appetizer coupons for next time. I handed my coupons over to a couple at the next table and told them "You don't get it. I don't need the coupons, because I'm never coming back." And I never have.

When I go out I expect good service, not a bunch of cute gals that think that they're special because they have a tight t-shirt on.

If I want to see tlts, I'll leave my family at home and hit a strip club.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    We used to go to Hooters to watch UFC pay-per-views. The wings were good, not great but the women at this particular Hooters were nice to look at and my wfie, bless her heart, would station the empty mugs on the table in such a way that the waitress had to reach across the table to retrieve them and I would get a healthy helping of BOOBFACE.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Hooters in years, but I have nothing against the place. If you are uncomfortable with waitresses in skimpy uniforms, it is not the place for you. I always thought their food was okay as far as bar food goes. I think some people make it into a much bigger deal than it is.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to one in years, but what I remember is that the wings were terrible. I also remember that the girls were hot, and were a lot friendlier than other places. She sat with us to take the order, conveniently touched our arms and shoulders when we made stupid jokes and tried to hit on her. All in good fun. It's just a good way tor drum up a good tip. It probably worked.

LOL Sounds like that South Park Episode: "Raisins" Ever see that? LOL
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Hooters in years, but I have nothing against the place. If you are uncomfortable with waitresses in skimpy uniforms, it is not the place for you. I always thought their food was okay as far as bar food goes. I think some people make it into a much bigger deal than it is.

I guess I was just curious what the draw was.

I have had friends or people I know RAVE about their wings-but I thought "It's a chain, how good can they be?" Then others go simply for the atmosphere or the attractive wait staff. I have honestly heard people say good and bad things about the service they had.

I was just wondering if it was worth trying or not.