One Year Can Change Your Life (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Good god, you are amazing!!
    Way to kick *kitten*!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! Love your attitude and determination, and your body is smoking!! Awesome pic of you in the weight room!!!! LIFTING WEIGHTS ROCKS!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    One of the best success story write ups. Set them up and knock them down! Very much like your program description, Naomi. Congrats!
  • joewalkerfan
    joewalkerfan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Actually you've kind of inspired me to do weightlifting! :)

edited to get rid of weird spam link :S
  • dzahner3
    dzahner3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • easto_79
    easto_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this was a great jounry and making me feel totally able too. :)
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I am in awe of you.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well done!

109.gif
  • OrionsBell
    Options
    Wow, awesome!!!
  • Spartan_1_1_7
    Spartan_1_1_7 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday ! Awesome job !!!
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Fantastic job :) xx
  • rlinaresv
    Options
    You are so awesome girl.
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    High Fives!!! :happy:
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for posting and giving me and extra boost of motivation!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Mind = blown!
  • thrillho3
    thrillho3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    damn! your pics are making me feel a little gay ;) great job!
  • Jack...I remember the day that you were high fiving people at the gym after your first "beast mode" session. Reading this...not going to lie, made my eyes water. Why? Perhaps it is out of pride, out of sheer happiness for you, and for the fact that I was there to witness this journey of yours. I think it was a certain special someone that mentioned that they were beyond the point of believing that her past was her destiny. I think you've proven and forged a whole new destiny for yourself. I am proud to call you my friend...even if we've never met.

<3
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awww inspiring!!!! Just amazing!!! I really appreciated the honesty of what you wrote because I have been struggling lately to stay on track with my macros and exercise, glad to hear you went through up and downs too and that like me you even gained at times. I am currently up 7 lbs. from my lowest do far and trying o turn things around. Thank you for your honesty, insight and inspiration. Congrats to you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!