110 lbs. Gone in less than a year.. (pics)

Options

Replies

• connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you are amazing!! im so happy for you!
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You look so wonderful - keep it up! Total inspiration.
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You're inspiring and you look great! All your progress pictures are amazing but my favorite one is the one where you wore the same top. I absolutely love when people wear the same clothes in their before and after photos, it really shows how the body drastically changes. It's amazing how the top was very tight on you and now it hangs on you like a lovely dress.
  • Sh3aj21
    Sh3aj21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired by your story. I know you feel so much better from the inside out and I just want you to know to continue to push because it never stops. May GOD continue to help you to help others. Much love.
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job! My sister has Meniere's, and I know how difficult it was for her--add on the fact that you are exercising and loosing weight! WOW! I Think I may have it also, but instead of being evaluated, the Dr. just sent me out a prescription for my episodes. My balance is poor and I look like a drunk on the treadmill!
  • crysmac10
    Options
    You go girl! You look amazing
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Today I was ready to give up and then I read this...AWESOME....Ultimate resest? What is that?

First, if there is ONE SOLID piece of advice I can give you and anyone its Don't quit! The Ultimate reset is amazing, it basically resets your body with supplements and clean eating for 21 days. It felt fantastic. You can message me for my details if you like. So glad you aren't quitting :)
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job! My sister has Meniere's, and I know how difficult it was for her--add on the fact that you are exercising and loosing weight! WOW! I Think I may have it also, but instead of being evaluated, the Dr. just sent me out a prescription for my episodes. My balance is poor and I look like a drunk on the treadmill!

Yikes! I hope that you get evaluated at some point to make sure. I feel for your sister as I know how awful it can be. I do hope you get relief from whatever it is you are dealing with as well. Its an ongoing daily battle but as they say, what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger :)
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Incredible. Well done, sweetie!! x
  • elly610
    elly610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Very inspiring. :)
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My dad has Menieres Disease, so I have an idea of what you have to struggle with on a daily basis. But for you to kick butt like you did on top of the ailments is such a great thing to achieve! In my book, you went above and beyond any expectations a person could have for fitness. People with Minieres have a very high risk of suicide. I'm so glad you worked through it and changed your life for the better! Brilliant results! :heart:
  • StephanieMM2013
    Options
    Great job! Very inspiring!
  • abstrakt_star
    abstrakt_star Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • jeslaughter
    jeslaughter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done so well, keep it up.
  • cstoney2013
    cstoney2013 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! you are an inspiration!
  • codylee98
    codylee98 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your progress with us! You are such an inspiration and I can't wait to hear about when you hit your goal. I needed to hear what you had to say, because I have recently had the same epiphany... that I can't quit. This go around that is where my focus is...trying not to use a bad day as an excuse to throw in the towel.
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    do you have instagram?
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • WatermelonGypsy
    Options
    Incredible!!! What amazing work you have done. Very inspiring :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!