In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!! So happy for you!! You look great!!! :heart:
  • billuaa
    Options
    you are amazing.
  • cfergusontx
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    This is insane!!! Amazing work!
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    absolutely loved reading this... you have inspired many. We are rooting for you too! :smile:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I am crying tears of joy for you after reading this and seeing your before and afters. Wow! I am blown away and so motivated now! Thank you so much for sharing this. You are truly amazing!
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS! You don't even look like the same person!

I loved reading your story...not the painful part, because I know those feelings all to well...but that you no longer have to live with that shame! :heart:

Thank you for inspiring us with your incredible story...and I mean INCREDIBLE!

CONGRATULATIONS on your AMAZING ACHIEVEMENT!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing. Thank you for sharing your personal story.
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Inspirational
  • twinmombalto
    twinmombalto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing, wonderful man.
  • mikeruz
    mikeruz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Great job!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else, all I can say is WOW! When I was at my heaviest (300lbs), I hated shopping too. I'm still not thrilled with it (CW 229lb) The way you write, I felt like you were writing about me (even though I'm a woman) with the styles, sweating, and back aching.

You have come such a long way! Very impressive! Congratulations to you and you're new life.

YAY YOU!!! :happy:
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    All I can say right now is: wow!
  • LearningToLikeMe
    Options
    You are such an eloquent writer! Reading your story not only touched my heart...it was as if the words were pouring out from my own heart. I understand and relate to everything you've written!

When I was thin, shopping was a treat. I loved pulling all of the beautiful, stylish clothes off the size 6 and 7 racks and knowing they'd fit perfectly. I also loved the attention I got when wearing those clothes. These days as I lumber toward the size 24W racks, it's the farthest thing from a treat that I could imagine. And the attention I get? Well, it's sure not complimentary. Like you did, I look forward to the freedom of shopping in regular sizes again and having a style---any style--other than fat and dumpy.

Thank you for sharing your story. It truly is inspirational! I'm thrilled for you, and I wish you continued success and happiness! You really deserve every moment of it! You're phenomenal!
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Holy crap - this has got to be one of THE most amazing transformations I have seen on here! Kudos to you :drinker:
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Such an incredible transformation! :flowerforyou: I actually read the entire post and it was touching, inspiring, and just downright awesome. Congratulations!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Your success is nothing short of phenomenal and you look absolutely fantastic. Congratulations and thanks again!
  • Pugwash4x4
    Pugwash4x4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You are the MAN !! That' all I can say.
  • redbev306
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, such an inspiration! You look fantastic & I am sure you earned it with tons of hard work! Way to go... & best of luck with keeping that hot new bod! :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!