In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    OMG are you freaking serious? You look so different. Awesome job, buddy! You are an inspiration to us all. Enjoy your new well deserved life. :)

ETA: you remind me of the lead singer of Imagine Dragons..
    1d5de7c1-4a0b-4c4d-a29b-de9c143a8b17_zpse6592132.jpg
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new lifestyle! Your story is amazing and very inspiring!
  • beckster1001
    beckster1001 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!!........
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Amazing accomplishment! You look great and I love your writing! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You write beautifully. Thank you for speaking so eloquently...and using commas. :wink:
    Couldn't have said it better myself!
  • Celina429
    Celina429 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for being so brave and sharing your amazing story with us! I don't know you, but I'm immensely proud of you! You are truly an inspiration, I applaud you!!!!! :)
  • dbrady102
    dbrady102 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Not just in your physical transformation but the way you tell your story is just beautiful. Congratulations and thank you for putting your story out there for us to read and be inspired by.
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    This is the most incredible transformation I have seen on this site as of yet!! You have your life back, and that is the best reward anyone can earn!!!

Enjoy your new freedom, make every second count!
  • thegabbleduck
    thegabbleduck Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are fantastic! Well done on your amazing journey!
    On another note, I love your style of writing :)
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow. congrats on the fantastic loss. Truly an inspiration. And you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great success story, thanks for sharing with us. You look fantastic! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    congrats dude you look great!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    This might be the only success story I've ever really cried to out of sadness, and happiness.
  • dhvozza
    dhvozza Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Amazing and what an inspiration you can be to so many!!
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    Dude that's awesome. I can relate to so much of what you wrote it's frightening.

...but your results are enough inspiration to power through my next 60 pounds of fat loss.

Congratulations to you and here's to everything the future now has in store!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Congratulations for making such a change. Reading your story absolutely touched my heart and made me think of all the times I sat alone and had many of the same thoughts. You are an inspiration to us all and I can't thank you enough for sharing your story. It's nice to know there are other people who understand where I've been and where I'm going :)
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW WOW WOW

Good job!! And here I complain because I can't lose a measly 4 lbs. Shame on ME!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    words can't even express what you have done. just awesome! you really look awesome, not even the same person 19 months ago. very inspiring!:flowerforyou:
  • sarapopefitness
    sarapopefitness Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done. Also, daaaaaaamn! ;)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! I am just speechless! What a transformation :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!