In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Pretty darn amazing!! Congrats!! You look awesome!!
  • EvilFeevil
    EvilFeevil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! You look like a totally different person. Amazing how being overweight will change your face. Kudos!! :smile:
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations on your loss.
  • shepd1999
    shepd1999 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just about want to cry reading this. I am starting out at 428 and I am down to 414 in the past month. I know that feeling and I do all my current shopping at the Casual Male XL. There is nothing Casual about the Casual Male. I think I am going to print out your story and have it to read when I feel discourage and need to know there is hope. Thanks for sharing.
  • jclark0523
    jclark0523 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Man that's great! Huge accomplishment!
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation! Congratulations on your accomplishments, and enjoy the new you!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! You have made such a transformation!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are just amazing!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Im so impressed. This is one of the best stories Ive read. Your new style is EXACTLY how I picture mine is going to be. Right on bro, You look fantastic!!
  • glowgirl14
    glowgirl14 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing transformation...I love these stories. Perseverance...and drive. : )
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and also very attractive:-)
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and jealous at the same time lol. Welcome to your new life!
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Awesome work man!

I've been maintaining my loss for almost 2 years and I agree it is a life changing event to lose that much weight. It opens your eyes to all the things you couldn't or didn't want see or do. I shocked now at how many things I avoiding doing because of my weight, and how much of life I was missing out on before.

I too was a 20+ year Casual Male XL customer. I haven't been there in almost 2.5 years, and it feels great!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you are such a fine looking man! Also evident is your compassion and your genuine kindness that shine through your words.
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You have done a wonderful job! :-)
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    What the........:noway:

This is unbelievable. You are amazing
  • just_me_mindy
    just_me_mindy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow.. incredible, motivational and inspirational!!! Amazing job
  • empoweringme
    empoweringme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG thats incredible! You are so handsome!
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I love reading the success stories but I normally don't comment on them. However, this stuck with me, it is truly beautifully written. I've currently going through a rough patch & losing motivation but your determination is showing me that it is always possibly to turn things around, no matter how far away you are! Thank you for sharing : )
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!