In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Options

Replies

• zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Totally incredible! Your story alone made me cry, but your transformation made me tear up with joy for you! You are a rockstar! So much to be proud of!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I am no doctor, but I think I will say, "Congrats on adding years to your life!" That's one amazing accomplishment, and I applaud you for it! :drinker:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    :smile: This is simply amazing! The way you described December 23, 2011 so vividly and how moments like those have changed your life was so inspiring to read. You are a true inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your story and your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your success!

So what did you do with the "other" perosn you lost??:bigsmile:

Eloquent writing!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thank you my friend. I also started at about 480 and the goal is to drop about 250 or so. I have already lost over 130 so I got a long way yet to go. I know I will make it but your success shows it can be done and helps reinforce my determination. Your the Man.:drinker:
  • gebhart4
    gebhart4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This was very touching. I read your post before I scrolled down to the pictures and I could literally feel your dread. Dread at doing the simplest of things. And that really got to me. What an amazing accomplishment! It must have taken a lot of determination, awesome job!

PS: There was totally a tiger hidden under those Big and Tall shirts. Just sayin'.
  • TabithaRose87
    TabithaRose87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Incredible, I'm sure it took a lot of discipline and determination to make the change. You look AMAZING! Your story actually got me teary-eyed, I'm so glad you are much happier now :-)
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    you look sooo good, congradulations
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    holy hell.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    One word ...

INSPIRATION!!!!!!

:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • mheebner
    mheebner Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational !!
    THIS is EXACTLY the reason I come to MFP. It really helps to read success stories when I'm tired, don't feel like working out, when I am irritated I didn't lose any weight this week, all the reasons why it would be so easy to just stop.

Thanks for posting. It helps more than you could know !
  • tennyllia4
    Options
    Check you out!!! GREAT WORK MAN!!
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's because I just listened to this talk on podcast yesterday, but your story literally moved me almost to tears. I'm a nurse and I can sympathize with the following, and I think you'll really enjoy it, OP-

http://www.ted.com/talks/peter_attia_what_if_we_re_wrong_about_diabetes.html

The title is a little off-putting, but the message is fantastic.

Best wishes to you!
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You have a great storytelling vibe. Good for you - your pictures look amazing!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Wow. Keep it up! You are awesome.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! You look like a different person!! Just WOW!! Amazing job!
  • jdgreene29
    jdgreene29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You mastered your mind and your body followed. This is awesome! Congrats dude!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Amazing story and thanks for sharing. In many ways I can relate to a lot of your story for sure. I was once there also. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!