What is the REAL reason why you exercise so hard?!

Options

Replies

• AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    1. I like to eat.
    2. I love feeling confident about my body (and skills) in the bedroom with my boo.
    3. I like to eat.
    4. I like the attention that I get from guys (They can't have me...but it's entertaining to see their efforts...lol)
    5. I really like to eat
    6. It helps with any feelings of anxious or anxiety that I'm feeling

this^^^
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Because I love seeing head's turn and girls smiling while I'm running shirtless
    Because my ex is a total b!tch and I want to really make sure she knows what she's missing
    Because I hate failing at anything and with strength and stamina comes success
    Because sex gets better with every extra pound you can lift and every other muscle that shows
    but it's for my health and so I feel good because ^these^ reasons make me shallow :cry:

Pretty much these! But I don't run without a shirt cuz I am a trail running chick and don't want attention! So let's say its awesome when on of my family/friends/coworkers tell me I look awesome!

Oh and one more... When ppl ask how many miles I ran, I love saying things like "18 miles Saturday but only 3 on Sunday"". They pause before saying "holy crap". It's sorta awesome knowing you can do stuff others won't even try!
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    For endorphins. I just feel so GOOD after a strenuous work out.
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    For endorphins. I just feel so GOOD after a strenuous work out.

Let me add to that.....Because Weed is too damn expensive :smokin:
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    So my husband thinks I'm sexy
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be able to pull a heavier cart down the road....
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Because the older I get, the harder it is to stay in shape! And I don't want to be a weak little Gramma!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    So I can look good!!!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Mine: TO EAT MORE! lol. I love food and the more I exercise...the more I can eat. It's a beautiful thing that I learned on MFP! :)

This!
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Because I'm a sexy beast that needs to shed my winter coat!
  • esquire9
    esquire9 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Mainly to look good (as shallow as it might be) Also I like to challenge myself to be better in everything I start doing.
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    To turn heads.
    To be sexy naked.
    Confidence.
    Empowerment.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    lately to blow out my demons.

usually just because it feels so good.

mostly this ^^^
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    To look good, feel good, stress relief, be stronger, be healthier, do things at 45 that I couldn't do (or at least wasn't doing) at 35, challenge myself, challenge and inspire others, and eat all the foods and fuel this machine. :drinker:
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like feeling sexy. I like making heads turn. I like being able to have the "cheat" foods occasionally. It makes me feel as though I've accomplished something. And when I'm really working, I can turn off my brain for a while and not concern myself with anything other than the joy of working out.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I have discovered forms of exercise that appeal to the same neurological sensory issues that cause me to stim, so it becomes a natural progression of basic movement done out of desire for sensory input.

wat did you just say? english bro english

What do you need clarification on?
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have discovered forms of exercise that appeal to the same neurological sensory issues that cause me to stim, so it becomes a natural progression of basic movement done out of desire for sensory input.

wat did you just say? english bro english

What do you need clarification on?

Sorry bro never mind I didn't know what you were talking about but now I think you do
  • PaulHalicki
    PaulHalicki Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Because I want to lose weight FAST.
  • RunningForeverMama
    Options
    Copied from my profile.

I going to make the rest of my life the best of my life.

Gotta stay out of my mom-schulp-frump!

My children; they are a reason not an excuse!

I want to be a fit, confident, and healthy woman.

I want to be able to run faster.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Because pole dancing is bloody fun, makes me feel amazing, and I want to be awesome at it! :D