40 pounds in 4 months: the end of the year challenge!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...

I am SO SHOCKED at how many people want to do this challenge! I seriously thought I'd be lucky to get 5-10 ppl to join me! Glad to see you are all motviated. I've been adding you all one by one and it's taking forever... so unfortunately today SEP 5 at 5 pm is the cut off!

Basically, sometime between 5-7pm I will come back to this post and add everyone new I see... after that I'm done adding people to the group. Sorry :( We are getting to be at capacity... I think 100 ppl is more than enough for a strong group and definitely more than the 5-10 I expected haha. Not trying to be mean but if I spend all my time adding people... how will I have time to get my workout on LOL...

Best of luck to everyone! And if you happen to swing by afterwards there are many many GREAT challenges on this site and I'm planning to do another in January to "tone up" and/or maintain my loss!

Keep rocking it!

ETA: The cutoff will be 5-6 pm tonight OR 100 people whichever comes LAST ;-) One finaly sweel at 6 or 7 pm then I'm DONE! I want everyone who wants to do it, to get in... but I can only do so much computer work lol... I have charts and paperwork and a I'ldoggy that want my time too :-/ lol... oh and eating right AND working out! haha!

FYI
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge! For me to lose 40 lbs by the end of the year I would need to lose 2.2 lbs per week which is kind of hard but still acceptable by MFC standards. Currently I have my calorie goal set as 1450, I plan to do 60 minutes of walking, 60 minutes of elliptical, and 30 minutes of yoga 5x per week, and possibly more exercise. After 2-4 weeks I may adjust the calorie/fitness goals depending on the progress. I would love you to add me to the group!

EDIT:

I just saw that you closed the group... but I really want to join!!! :(
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    count me in please
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • nodellsj
    nodellsj Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hi! i know i'm a little late but i have similar goals and want to join the group :) i am currently doing a fat flush program smoothie shakedown for two weeks (previously i had a lot of success on it and didn't gain anything back but have another 45 pounds to loose) and next month i am starting Judo two hours a week twice a week.
    please send me a link to the group so i may join and we can all support eachother ?
    thank you~
    -Sar
  • ICOZA7
    ICOZA7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh Pleeeaassee Can I join too??? it's exactly my goal and you seem so motivated and upbeat and I reeeally wanna join!

Pretty pwease??? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lolapedia88
    lolapedia88 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey all, pretty sure this group is full/ closed. Good luck!