Do guys prefer straight or curly hair?

Options

Replies

• RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I prefer hair in its natural state and color.

hA2FF7F59
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    they don't care because they don't look at such a details lol

No way! I notice these things all the time. Sure, I notice the *kitten*, boobs and body shape first, but I love it when they have nice hair as well as ears, noses, lips, smile, teeth, eyes, eyebrows, skin, hands, arms, legs, etc.

When I really like a girl I start noticing all the little details which makes me like her more!
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Landing strip for me but I can work with anything really.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    why do you care what guys think? Why not do what YOU think looks best on you for you and not to appease some guy?
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    as long as they can get their hands in it and pull it doesn't matter.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options

QFT
  • theanchorholds18
    Options
    Wow, girls have hair?

^ Perfect :)
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Why, if the answer doesn't comport with your own features are you going to run out and dye your hair and have an iris transplant?

Most of us want to be attractive to whatever sex we're attracted to, but straight women give too much power to straight men. Threads like this only reinforce the notion that a man's opinion of a woman's looks is more important than the woman's opinion of herself.

PREACH IT, GRRRLLL!!! We definitely give men too much power (even though they probably don't realize it). Be confident in yourself and how you look, whatever that might look like, and men will be attracted to the confidence that shines through. This means that first, though, you need to love you.
  • whatascene
    whatascene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Why, if the answer doesn't comport with your own features are you going to run out and dye your hair and have an iris transplant?

Most of us want to be attractive to whatever sex we're attracted to, but straight women give too much power to straight men. Threads like this only reinforce the notion that a man's opinion of a woman's looks is more important than the woman's opinion of herself.

PREACH IT, GRRRLLL!!! We definitely give men too much power (even though they probably don't realize it). Be confident in yourself and how you look, whatever that might look like, and men will be attracted to the confidence that shines through. This means that first, though, you need to love you.

YES! THANK YOU!!
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Hahahaaa I have both. I win ALL the guys! :drinker:

Don't all girls with straight hair on their head have curly hair someplace else...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    1105-curly-straight-hair.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have a quick silly question for guys. I know that it all depends of the girl, blah blah blah… But:

Generally speaking, do you prefer straight or curly hair for girls?
    My guess is the answer to your question is "yes."
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    What about us wavy girls?
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I find girls with straight hair, curly hair, short hair, and long hair all attractive, same with eye color, and hair color. An attractive woman is an attractive woman.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

QFT

Don't tell me what to do!
  • rml_16
    Options
    they don't care because they don't look at such a details lol

This LOL
    I think there are a lot of things men overlook. But they do notice hair. I have, over the years, gotten more compliments on my hair than any other feature. Men have always loved my hair. A lot. Men I know, men I'm dating, strangers ...

But that doesn't mean that you have to have hair like mine for a man to like your hair. I would bet a lot of them men who really like my hair really like other women's hair that's completely different, too.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

QFT

+1
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Hahahaaa I have both. I win ALL the guys! :drinker:

Don't all girls with straight hair on their head have curly hair someplace else...

No.
  • hopwoods1
    hopwoods1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me really. Colour is more my preference; Redhead > Brunette > Blonde.
    That being said, if you have a pixie cut, curly hair probably won't look good.

I'm going bald so I shave my head, so I can't really be picky can I?
  • rml_16
    Options
    Doesn't bother me really. Colour is more my preference; Redhead > Brunette > Blonde.
    That being said, if you have a pixie cut, curly hair probably won't look good.

I'm going bald so I shave my head, so I can't really be picky can I?
    Yes. It is all about what looks good on a specific person.

Halle Berry looks beautiful with her super short, barely-there hair. I would look HORRIBLE with that cut.

So, a man might love Halle's hair on her and hate it on me.