looking for non creepy friends

Options

Replies

• mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That's right, you just can't handle us! :laugh:

Good luck with your weight loss, creep hater.

:flowerforyou:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Why? We're mostly harmless ;-)

Please creep on me and thank you.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Damn. You had me until non-creepy.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    This guy is sending you a request right now.
    tumblr_lydv4ckD7F1r5rnkao1_400.gif
  • joannadalina
    joannadalina Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The responses to the original post are hilarious.
    Haha. Thanks for the afternoon chuckles :)
  • Ellenevansxx
    Options
    I've just joined MFP today and have no idea how it works but am desperate to loose some weight so I'm going to try anything! I also need support in this since having friends that eat pizza and drink beer every other day isn't highly motivational haha! Hope to support eachother in this!
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Well damn
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I'm surpised this one hasn't made it out yet. Oh look there is has now.

tumblr_lqx9222HIV1qass87o1_500.gif
  • moonshine_betty
    moonshine_betty Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    In for creepy friends...could use the entertainment!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I promise I am not a creeper. :tongue:

I reached goal in the spring, then I gained 9 lbs this summer and I am back in losing mode to get rid of it.
  • lindwalt1229
    lindwalt1229 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you get the C25k app for your phone? I think it cost money but it's worth it. you can listen to your music and it will pause it to let you know to walk, run, warm up slow down.
  • kycfj
    kycfj Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So you go to walmart and buy duct tape, axe, shovel, bleach....and don't ya know......someone just has to go and make a thread about you....geesh
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.

hair from where? I have a couple different options.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Normal people are boring. I like a little crazy to liven things up!
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I am 28 from Maryland. I have lost 70lbs with MFP before. I got 10 of that back:( I deleted my old profile and am starting over. I need a fresh start. I would love some new friends to help me get to my goal. I am starting the C25K this week. We will see how that goes. Me and running have never been the best of friends. Feel free to add me. You can be weird just not creepy:smile:

hang a lock of your (unwashed) hair from your front doorknob. i'll pick it up later and then send you a FR.

It's ok. I have enough for what I need at the moment. Bet you didn't even notice that it was missing.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mphhfkEhl41qfxut1o1_500.gif \m/
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

shave your pits in the bath, then skim off the trimmings and put them in a tea ball. also, save me the used blade if you would (i'll carve your name into me with it so we're one). BFFs 4 LYFE
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

It's ok. I have enough for what I need at the moment. Bet you didn't even notice that it was missing.

well played! *high5*
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Kinda hurtful, you know?

Coming here for inspiration and finding you're unwanted just because you're a creeper.