Who's Up For A Challenge!

Options

Replies

• dogzmom1031
    dogzmom1031 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need a swift kick in the *kitten*, but I will settle for some motivation and accountability.

Starting weight 9/9--236
    Goal for 9/30--230

--Kris :smile:

09/09-236 10/07 11/04 12/02
    09/16 10/14 11/11 12/09
    09/23 10/21 11/18 12/16
    09/30 10/28 11/25
  • dogzmom1031
    dogzmom1031 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Goals for the week:

No fast food
    Exercise minimum 20 minutes 5 days/week
    Track food intake daily

--Kris
  • annamorrison90
    annamorrison90 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I love some healthy competition with myself so I will gladly join!!! Also, if anyone in this challenge needs more fitness pals, I am a great pal and will happily encourage you towards your goals. Just send me a message.
    Sept. 9- 199.5
    I lost 9 pounds in 3 weeks last month with a lot of lifestyle changes, if I burn 600 calories a day through activity (I am a very active person) I will probably be able to meet my goal of losing 2 pounds per week and weigh 191.5 by the end of September. Everyone wish me luck!
  • healthycyb
    Options
    I'm in :)
    Starting weight: 299.2
    September goal weight: 290
    Thanks for this challenge!
  • wendyy92
    wendyy92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! I am in need of support!

9/9= 156
    End of Sept= 151
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:

SW - 237
    End of Sept goal weight - 232

Thanks for the challenge!
    I needed this!! :happy:
  • BlestLiz
    Options
    I'd like to join!

Starting weight: 161
    Sept. Goal: 157 - lose 4 pounds

Goals for this week:
    * No soda - more water
    * Net no more than 1500 calories
    * Weights - 3 days / cardio - 2 days

Let's kick some Sept. Goals' *kitten*!
  • mpetrovic
    mpetrovic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!
    CW: 157
    Goal Weight for September: 148

Good luck everyone!!!!
  • Genius1980
    Genius1980 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey is it too late for me to join??

Starting weight for September 196
    Current weight 193
    goal weight for September 186
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get more cardio in. At least 30 minutes a day.
    I have been focusing on strength training and weights a lot recently.
    But I went on a hike this weekend and realized that skipping my cardio has affected my ability to really put my all into hiking, so I need to do more of it, even though I find it so boring. Lol
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am a day late but I would like to join.

Starting weight: 118
    End of September weight 115

I know it seems like a small goal but I have been trying to lose these last 3 pounds for over a month and they just keep hanging around. Maybe a challenge is what I need to get me on track.

My goal is to stay under my calorie goal for 7 days in a row. I am going to try very hard to make today day 1!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    YES YES please can I join

September Starting Weight = 263

Goal Weight September 30 = 259

You and I are already friends. Time to kick this into gear. We keep posting we are going to get back on track. Lets do this. and do it now.
  • Buff2022
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday. Pulled some muscles in my back. Which are a huge reminder of why the weight needs to come off and my core needs to get stronger.

Not sure if I will get to work out but I am going to the gym to at least lay in the hydrobed and relax this back muscle. Eating has been fine today, so I am really going to stay on track during this challenge.

I have some really cute fall tops that need to fit me as the weather is getting cooler. So no time to gain weight.

Somewhere I missed a day..and now my ticker is at 5 days. So that is good motivation to keep going. Get it back up to 155 and beyond. Also resetting my pounds lost to 0. I want a 100% fresh start.
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello all I hope its not to late to join the challenge.

My weigh in is 268
    My goal for the month is 260

I am really tired of the up and down scale so I am plan on working hard. Off to Zumba class
  • relybr718
    relybr718 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Anyone here feel free to add me! i could use the motivation and i'll do my best to motivate you as well. i Have a goal to lose 30lbs by Christmas! I sure hope i can do it!

SW: 245
    GW:235 (for Sept)
  • violagurl117
    violagurl117 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a little late but I would like to join!

current weight (Sept 10): 183
    Goal weight by Sept 30: 178
  • usmcfemale
    usmcfemale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm excited about adding some structure to my plan. I weigh 155 lbs and am 5'8" tall. let's do this. My goal for the month is 150.
  • usmcfemale
    usmcfemale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hope i'm not too late either. I'd really love to join this challenge!

Mya
  • highfalutin
    highfalutin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day 2 of the challenge! Good luck for the rest of the week!
  • Buff2022
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: ATTENTION! ATTENTION:smile::smile: :smile: :smile:

After talking to Cinyb (the person who started this challgene) Thanks Cinyb!

She said it would be okay for me to offer a raffle for all of us that meet our goal at the end of the month.

So if you meet your goal on Sept. 30. Please send me a message. There are so many of us that it will be hard for me to keep track of all of us.

I will then put all our names into a drawing (well not mine - but I will MEET my goal) One person will then be picked to receive.......

A ONE YEAR SUBSCRIPTION TO FITNESS MAGAZINE.

Don't worry I won't be asking you for your address. I will be sending you a link where you can order it for FREE!

I will do this for Sept. Oct. and Nov and Dec. So for all 4 months..there will be one person who will WIN the magazine.

Yes that is a year for each month...total of 4 being given away!

Thanks for reading! If you have questions feel free to send me a message.

Happy Losing!!