What food can you not have in the house?

Options
So, I can't buy peanut butter, or fruit and fibre cereal. I know its ridiculous but I just will eat ALL of the jar/box within a day. I'm normally still within my limits, but its still silly and i still cant buy them! Haha.

What kind of foods do you just refuse to have in the house?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Coca Cola and Swiss Cake Rolls. Especially around the end of the month. Otherwise I can control myself. I allow for treats, but those 2 things are my major weaknesses.
  • mybonnieliesovertheocean
    Options
    Oh goodness, do we have enough room here for all of our lists?

Yes, the only way I've found to not break my diet is to not have the temptation in the house in the first place.

Personally, I'm only buying whole grain carbs (rice, pasta, bread, couscous, etc.), fresh fruits and veg, frozen vegetables, fresh meats, canned soups, and greek yogurt. I cook my whole days food in the morning so I can control what I eat and pack extra healthy snacks just in case of a craving.

Now, what I would love to have at my house that is a no, no is a whole nother story : )

Something that I miss terribly is Taco Bell though. I construct my own taco bell drive thru in my kitchen if I could, but that's not good for anyone's waist line is it?

Great job on your loss so far by the way, you look great!
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Chocolate,crisps,cakes I don!t seem to be able to stop at one so not in my house
  • SkinnyWannabeGal
    SkinnyWannabeGal Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough. I love fresh baked cookies straight out of the oven. If it's in my house, it'll end up in my oven and then in my tummy. So that's something I never buy anymore!
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Meat, fish and dairy.
  • chezzamanezza
    Options
    There is nothing we don't have in the house. But we do have a cupboard for all the treat foods and that is all that is in there. I am ok and don't really bother with things until I actually see something and then I want it.
  • cristn
    Options
    Hot cross buns! I will have as many as there are ><
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Anything I bake. If I bake it, I taste it and I eat it :( I love to bake!!! I try not to do it much though.
  • Fiona_Cami89
    Fiona_Cami89 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Any chocolate by Kinder...it's just too damn hard to say 'No!' haha :D
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Nacho Cheese really any cheese !
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Potato chips of any kind. LOVE my salt!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake. It's always about the cheesecake.
  • transer42
    Options
    Any sort of cold cereal, and 2-liters of soda. If the soda's in cans, I can have one and stop....but a 2 liter? That thing's gone in an hour....
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I don't have frozen meals, fast food and other crappy food.

Other than that I have plenty of food - my boyfriend loves to eat good food.
    We always have plenty of wine, cheese, fruits, that's for sure.
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Sweets, desserts, that kind of thing.

My problem is I live 3 houses down from where all the delicious restaurants are - every cuisine within walking distance.. its real hard sometimes when i smell the food cooking, especially if its bbq wafting in the air. Especially if I dont feel like cooking or Im too tired, or dont have food in the house, and just want to go to a restaurant and eat some delicious food and let someone else do the work!!!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Dairy milk, gone in minutes, no matter the size ;)
  • Irenaekl
    Irenaekl Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel, chocolate chip cookies!
  • wanabthinagain
    Options
    Pasta!!! That is a serious NO NO for me. If it's in the house I will incorporate it into dinner every day...and too much of it.
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Salted caramel, chocolate chip cookies!

You have a fine taste in biscuits :D
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Chip!!! Any kind of chips!! Love them all, I can eat the whole bag in one sitting!!! Yum....