Butt transformation Success Stories

Options
missdibs1
missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
So: It is my goal to transform my tush! I would love to hear from people who have had success in this area.

What did you do? How long did it take? Your stories will help motivate myself and others!

Thanks and much love Missdibs

Replies

• LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My goal is to build a better booty, too! I just started last week, so I can't give you my results just yet. I can say that I already feel stronger. I can increase my weight this week. I'm working out my tush 3 times a week. Mon, Wed, Fri and let me tell you the first 2 days were horrible. You need to add weights to your routine in order to tear your muscles up so that they repair and grow. You also need rest days to allow for repair.

The basic exercises you need to do are lunges, squats, deadlifts and bridges. I also do donkey kicks, adductions and abductions. You can do the same basic exercises for your glutes, hamstrings and squats, but just make sure you increase the amount of weight you are using slowly.

Best of luck!
  • Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Me too!I want to transform my fatty booty into a perky rump without losing too much of it. It hasn't been that long but weighted squats, lunges and deadlifts are doing the job.

67919bf5-d204-47fe-8c02-d7d31afb5ae7_zps21e9bbae.jpg
    three months later
    IMG_3781_zps812f7f58.jpg
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Thanks girl! I do lots of squats. I will check out the other exercises you mentioned.

Feel free to add me if you want we can compare notes!
  • missdibs1
    Options
    WOW !! what weight are you squatting with?
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    I'm still new to it all so I'm lifting 40KG as of now. I just got tired of the sagging and decided it was time to acquaint myself with the rack.
    By the way, don't forget to do the Bulgarian lunges and the Sumo squat! Those hit the spot!
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I'm still new to it all so I'm lifting 40KG as of now. I just got tired of the sagging and decided it was time to acquaint myself with the rack.
    By the way, don't forget to do the Bulgarian lunges and the Sumo squat! Those hit the spot!

OMG I will google them I do not even k now those!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the exercises the pp's mentioned! I love working on lower body, and I've noticed a difference after starting to lift much heavier :-)
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    Haha, we're here to share info so Google away! Feel free to add me!:)

• missdibs1
    Options

LOL I was doing the bulgarian split lunges and sumo squat with shoulder press yesterday I did not know that was their names They really target the glutes and hammies!
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    It depends on your definition of a good butt, some like J.Lo and some like small and firm (I'm definitely miles away from the latter lolol!). Min isn't perfect, but it's definitely improved in my eyes. It's large, but it's always been, even when I was thin. So I'm just trying to make it seem more toned. Toned blubber? :D
    I'll try post a picture, not sure if I'll succeed.
    <Noob.

image_zps7256a138.jpg
  • LaColombicana
    Options
    Yes! All variations of squats will do! Check out the various squats, lunges, deadlifts, etc on bodybuilding.com, it is a great resource! Romanian Deadlifts are my favorite! Please, please, please stretch. Its very important to stretch. I also do 10 or stretching before and 15 stretching after. I love the pigeon pose by far, but just get in some good stretching as it will help with the soreness.
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration

What do you do for your exercises?
  • LaColombicana
    Options
    I agree with all the exercises the pp's mentioned! I love working on lower body, and I've noticed a difference after starting to lift much heavier :-)

I agree! The key to this is to lift heavy. I'm not lifting heavy yet, but I'm working towards it. Im banking on 6 to 8 months to squat in the 200's and leg press 300's. That is my goal....lets see what happens!!! :)

How heavy are you lifting?
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Yes! All variations of squats will do! Check out the various squats, lunges, deadlifts, etc on bodybuilding.com, it is a great resource! Romanian Deadlifts are my favorite! Please, please, please stretch. Its very important to stretch. I also do 10 or stretching before and 15 stretching after. I love the pigeon pose by far, but just get in some good stretching as it will help with the soreness.
    [/quote

I love stretching when my muscles are warm I always feel amazing!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    incline treadmill, squats, lunges, leg lifts, donkey kicks. I'm not allowed to post pictures of my butt, but there is one I am wearing jeans in my album.
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    It depends on your definition of a good butt, some like J.Lo and some like small and firm (I'm definitely miles away from the latter lolol!). Min isn't perfect, but it's definitely improved in my eyes. It's large, but it's always been, even when I was thin. So I'm just trying to make it seem more toned. Toned blubber? :D
    I'll try post a picture, not sure if I'll succeed.
    <Noob.

image_zps7256a138.jpg

Thank you for the inspiration

What do you do for your exercises?

Squats, wall sits, back leg lifts, side lifts, diamonds, back kicks, leg press. I really think squats are the bet though. Even if my butt doesn't look great standing up, it looks good while doing squats xD
  • missdibs1
    Options

@naomi How much do you lift?
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Girl tyou know it looks good lol

What are diamonds?
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Lurk

Err, I mean...

Bump
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I do Strong Curves bretcontreras.com

Hip thrusts (right now I can put the equivalent to my own body weight in plates onto the barbell) are amazing! Along with all the other basics that others will recommend.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!