Ladies looking to loose 20-45kg / 50-100 pounds?

Options
Hi Ladies!

If your anything like me you have been on the few too many calories, few too little movement diet for a while! We have started a group for any ladies wishing to loose a significant amount of weight. We will all be around for a while, and we can all know each other better, become more accountable, help each other and much more.

We post measurements and photos each month, so you would only be required to jump on once a month to update us in your progress, however if you can be on more to chat / encourage one another thats also great! We are also running monthly challenges which you can choose to participate in if you feel like.

If this sounds like you then I'd love to invite you to the group. We want a non-judgemental atmosphere - we are all big and we need to accept that in order to become fitter and more healthy!

Please just reply to this post and I'll send you an invitation. I must apologise but since my last board went a bit crazy, I will only be inviting the first so many (maybe 50-100ish), as I just literally couldn't keep up on the other one!

Where are my ladies at!

Replies

• Roopoo2
    Options
    Hi my name is Shannon, i like food.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Sure send an invite!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    Sure, I'm looking for some extra accountability on my way to losing the rest of this weight. It's getting hard now! I've lost 45.8kg/101lbs already and I have another 30kg or so to go. Not seeing huge changes from month to month but it's all going down the scale.

BTW, Jessie, are you in Whangarei, New Zealand?
  • jessicarabbit8
    jessicarabbit8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too, please! :) I'm needing to lose around 56 kgs!
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added everyone so far.

Yes Im from NZ!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    Added everyone so far.

Yes Im from NZ!

Awesome, don't let my Aussie location fool you, I'm a Kiwi too :-) From Auckland, but growing up spent every summer in Marsden Bay and was in and out of Whangarei.
  • KellyaSmithy
    KellyaSmithy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi my name is Kelly and I would love to be added. I have at least another 30 kg to lose and would love motivation from real ladies in the same position wanting to lose the same amount of weight :)
  • pinupchick82
    pinupchick82 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i would like to take part please
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Its nice to meet a fellow NZer! Especially someone who knows where Whangarei is, and whos actually been there - its amazing how many NZers don't know where it is! :)
  • olivesparkles
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join. I'm kiwi too. Got a lot to lose so some support would be good.
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added to here.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    count me in. 24 year old mommy of 1. Looking to lose about 78lbs. :)
  • Mayada32
    Mayada32 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies please count me in , I would luv to join
    I have around 52 kilos to lose and I really appreciate encouragement and motivating other and being motivated :flowerforyou:
  • KelMey19
    KelMey19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am 35 year-old Momma of 1. Need to lose 100 pounds. Would love to join!:wink:
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Me too please. :smile:
  • unamoss
    unamoss Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yup! Pick me! Li k me! I think I fit your profile and would love to join your group. I'd like to be able to see my feet. I want
    To feel good in clothes and comfortable in an airplane seat. I also hope my weight loss will help with my daily back pain.
    Started a it two and a half weeks ago and my motivation is high... For now. Would love the support of a group!
  • unamoss
    unamoss Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Meant to say I'd like to loose between 75 and 100 poinds
  • ina_j
    ina_j Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi, i've just started two weeks ago and my starting weight was 88kg and I want to go down to 65kg. Since starting MFP I've already lost 4.2kg so I've now got just over 18kg to go.. It's only been 2 weeks but I'm worried I might start losing motivation. I would love to join the group but I'm need to lose just a bit under 20kg.
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Up to here.