Ladies looking to loose 20-45kg / 50-100 pounds?

Options

Replies

• hgzp09
    hgzp09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love to join!
  • resina
    resina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, another Aussie here. I can feel the vibes already. Please count me in as I need to lose at least 50kg. :embarassed:
  • leanne9876
    leanne9876 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have A LOT to lose. I lost 15kg last year then I stupidly took time off for xmas and new year and then that turned into months. I finally went back to the gym in August I've lost 6kg since then but I had a bad week last week with lots of illnesses in this house and lots of commitments I didn't get to the gym once. I don't know how much I put back on. I will weigh myself when I go the gym tomorrow.
  • LouiseChe
    LouiseChe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 30 kg at the moment, but if I'm honest I have a lot more than that to lose. I'm going this alone at the moment, so a group would be great!
  • dleld
    dleld Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 74 lbs - started and stopped this too many times, I am finally tired of feeling this way!

Would love the support and motiviation.
  • stomsick
    stomsick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Would love to join!! I would like to lose about 100 lbs and need all the motivation and support!
  • jessiefied
    Options
    Added everyone to here! Come chat on the group boards, and special welcome fellow NZers and you Aussies!
  • luciebam88
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lucie :) from the UK and looking to loose around 70lbs!
  • LollypopGinger
    LollypopGinger Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, I lost 65 pounds and fell off the wagon. I gained 17 pounds back over the last few months, so here I am again... 70 pounds to go!
  • kungkungx3
    Options
    hihi
    i need to lose aroudn 25-30kgs as well!
    If you could let me join it'd be great so i can hold accountable !!!

^_^

thanks!
  • cytrus
    cytrus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I was on a roll a few years ago and lost 45 lbs. . . . Then I had my son and the weight crept back up. I'd like to lose around 55 to get to what I believe my ideal should be for me. I have. Better understanding of what works for me, and if anyone needs additional support in figuring it out, please contact me :)
  • Akeria1
    Akeria1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If there's still room I would love to join!! :)
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    Sure please send me an invite
  • briprzy
    briprzy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 pounds to lose, please add!
  • sujaseb
    Options
    I would like to join. I have 40 pounds to lose
  • sujaseb
    Options
    I would like to join. I have 40 pounds to lose
  • lauranneuk
    lauranneuk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like to join please :) I've lost 63lbs and have 73lbs to my target of 130 I'm happy to post photos etc as long as a)you can do it from an ipad and b) someone tells me how lol! X x
  • avalonks
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to join. I woould like to lose 70 pounds
  • labelle24
    Options
    Count me in I have 100lbs plus to lose
  • HarpoMarx
    HarpoMarx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join. I have 60 lbs to lose.