Question for the ladies

Options

Replies

• JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    What if he was naked?
    Naked while riding on a stallion? Sounds good.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    What if he was naked?
    Naked while riding on a stallion? Sounds good.

Sounds painful.

P.S. Horribly wussy thread.
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I prefer a knight, not shining though, a few *****s and scratches mean he has character
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    The knight with the shiniest armor has done the least amount of brave or cool **** :wink:

Exactly. Basically, he's the guy who runs his mouth and lets all the other knights clean up his messes.
  • Cassaaaaandra
    Cassaaaaandra Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    As long as he isn't as dumb as box of rocks or have the personality of stick of celery, I'm good.
  • Adriam88
    Adriam88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A knight in shining armor just means he's all show. I'd rather a knight in worn out dented up armor to prove he can hold his own & kick some serious butt :tongue:
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Leather works for me.
    raguyfull_zps63b09dfa.jpg

Exactly! My knight was wearing leather and denim and I wouldn't have it any other way!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    If his armor is shining, he hasn't been using it. I want a man who's been through a few brawls.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I like shiny objects. And nakedness.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I like some rough dirty armor... throw in a scar or two... maybe even a tattoo.... keep the pretty boys at home :wink:
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    My knight? Jedi.

SexyObiwan_zps5a155123.jpg
  • cganton
    cganton Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    As long as he isn't as dumb as box of rocks or have the personality of stick of celery, I'm good.

hahaha. I've met some celery sticks myself.
  • julesyb1982
    Options
    I'd wonder WTF a knight was doing in this day in age. I probably wouldn't care about the shining.
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I've never needed rescuing, so it wouldn't matter to me what he was wearing...cos he'd be someone else's knight.

Still, for pure entertainment purposes I should like that someone else's knight to be riding a child's scooter and wearing nipple tassles..
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    When I met my knight he rode up in the most beat up old Chevy Blazer imaginable. And no it didn't matter that it wasn't shiny. He was, and is my knight.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My knight already rode up, without shinning armor, which is fine w me! Now if only he would have taken off those clothes... LMAO! JK!!!
  • susieoj
    susieoj Posts: 181
    Options
    I agree with the lady who said she didn't need rescuing - I have my own damn horse and armor, he can go rescue someone else if he's looking for a helpless maiden lol ......besides I like a man with a more stable career that involves less daily risk of peril and a better retirement plan :)
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    If it was covered in blood would probably mean he was good at his job right?
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    no armor....cause when he comes home after a long hard day of knightly stuff (you know, slaying dragons and such) he's gonna make me clean the armor and I can't imagine that's an easy thing to clean cause I don't think they had the magic eraser back in knight times. He can wear jeans if he wants....or nothing, but that's impractical for him.