Fit & Fun Sized Group ~ October '10

Options

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post! I am 5'2" and would love to be about 70-75 lbs lighter but my first long term goal is 55lbs. I am excited to have this support!
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    I'm only 5ft2 and would love to join your group :-)
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    I want to Join! I'm 5'2" and CW is 147, slowly but surly getting it to where I'd like. :)
  • odditblue
    odditblue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 5'2"
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    :happy: Yay, Excited to see all the new faces! I think you'll all love this thread. This is a great group of ladies, they are so motivational and supportive!! Post any success, failure, feeling or whatever you want to talk about! :flowerforyou:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1 166 lbs and want to run someday, so Im starting my walk/jog routine today. Ive never been a runner and have always wished I could but only recently have I realized that I was the only thing stopping me :)

you can do it! i am 4' 11 1/2 and i started running last june at 151. :) i am now training for a 15k for colon cancer in new york city.

my name is dawn and i am currently 126. i want to get down to 113. i am finally fitting back into my closet of clothes. whoo-hoo!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...I'm a shortie too only 5 ' 1 1/2" (yes that 1/2 counts LOL) keep up the great work on here!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Yay! Fun sized! Love it! I'm 5' and maaaaybe 1/2" :laugh:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    :happy: Yay, Excited to see all the new faces! I think you'll all love this thread. This is a great group of ladies, they are so motivational and supportive!! Post any success, failure, feeling or whatever you want to talk about! :flowerforyou:
    "great group of ladies, they are so motivational and supportive!! "
    AND SHORT REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT!!!!!:tongue::happy: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :happy: :tongue:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Welcome to all the new members :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:drinker: I have been MIA for a few days while out of town at an event with long meetings and limited time for exercise.....I didn't log food or exercise but tried to stick to healthier eating......I drank more than enough water but the sodium from the Subway sandwiches and the cashews have made my weigh in this morning a bit suspect....I'll wait a few days before changing my ticker if I need to ( this morning I weighed 115 after being at 110 for months)....I could not have possibly eaten enough cashews and Subway tuna sandwiches on flatbread to have gained five pounds in three days....we brought our yoga mats and DVD but didn't have time to do any yoga.......I did manage to walk enough at the breaks to get over 10000 steps each day

:drinker: today will be better and tomorrow when I've caught up on my sleep, will be even better
    :bigsmile: :heart: :heart:
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    Hey everyone. Well, I had a dissappointing weigh-in today. I'm actually up 0.2 lbs from last week. Went from 148.2 to 148.4. :sad: Stinks, but I def was half a$$ing it last week with no exercise. On the bright side, I just finished my 1st workout in over 2 months. :happy: I forgot what it felt like to bust out a sweat lol. Gonna try realllly hard to keep working out the rest of the week & hopefully will have a better weigh-in next week!
  • shorthand73
    shorthand73 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! So fun to find a group of people that are my size! :-) I am 5'2" if I stand really tall . CW - not sure. I've been too scared to step on the scale for awhile. Might have to bite the bullet and try it tomorrow. Would love to lose approx 20-30 pounds. I know that it woud make a difference if I would just do SOMETHING. It has been ages since I've really worked out. Beautiful fall weather here.... perhaps I will get out a bit this evening.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    sw: 180
    cw: 179.4
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,997 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: two of those nasty sodium related pounds are gone, and three more are left so the big question is whether it's all sodium or will I have to readjust my ticker.....two days of healthy eating and exercising this week.

:flowerforyou: I had a day of visiting with friends but still managed to do yoga, "Butt 'N' Gut", exercise bike, a walk at the dog park with the dogs and some puttering in the garden.
    :heart: :smooched:
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    Day 2 workout is in the books, YaY! I am sooo sore today tho!! This week I'm trying to up my water intake in the hope to lose some water weight, I need all the help I can get LoL. But I am in desprate need of some Propel powder ASAP!!! I'm hooked on it~it's just so hard to drink plain water all the time!!
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone - I'm 5' 1" so I think I'm short enough! Nice to see a communities for us 'wee yins'!
  • mrsmcw
    mrsmcw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 4'11"! I am currently at about 136...hoping to get down to about 120. I'm actually having a bad day (tried on all of my jeans and they're all very snug today), so I'm hoping this will motivate me a little.
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Glypta, Mrsmcw, Kizzy, Shorthand & Karin {and anyone I may have missed, sorry!} Welcome to the group!!! :flowerforyou:
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hiya im 5' 2, and weigh between 105 - 108 lbs constantly. The only thing im not happy about is the wobbliness in my bum and legs. Dont need to lose any more weight but would like to be bit tighter!!

Gets a bit annoying when people say you dont need to lose any more weight, but when you are small, every lbs count.

xx
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy hump day! The weekend is rapidly approaching and since Friday is a Furlough day for me and Monday is a holiday I'm going to have two short weeks and a long weekend.....Woohoo! Today I completed the Shoulders and Arms workout from the P90X program.

I also looked into the the boot camp that I participated in last year. The website doesn't mention any end of the year specials but I'm going to email the trainer just to make sure. I really want to participate (at least for a month) to jumpstart my workout routine but she's recently relocated and i'm not sure about the drive. Her previous location was about 15/20 minutes away from home but the new location is more like 30/35 minutes. The boot camp sessions begin at 5:30 am which means I would need to leave my house a little before 5 am which means I would need to be up no later than 4:15 am. I haven't made a definitive decision but I know boot camp is what I need.

Jzbaby: Great job with getting that workout in. I need to up my water intake too b/c I know it's definitely having an impact on my body. I've been drinking at leat 8 cups the last few days but over the weekend I slacked off big time which is so not me when it comes to drinking water.

Barbie: I'm sure the last 3 sodium lbs will come off. You've been so dedicated to your new healthy living I can't imagine they (lbs) would hang around long.

Welcome to the group everyone! I've been MIA from the boards due to work committments but hope to me more active now that i'm working from home for a few weeks.