What are you going to do once you have lost the weight?

Options

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I will be driving to the beach and wearing a bikini!

Also will be having a bodouir photo shoot for my hubby to be, gonna go try on wedding dresses again and see what styles look good on me that didn't look good @ 200+ lbs.

I also want to crowd surf!!! I've always been afraid people wouldn't be able to hold up my fat *kitten*, but if I'm at my goal weight I think they will be able to hold me up lol
  • ebert5150
    ebert5150 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Learn to surf and maybe train for a half-marathon :-)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Tattoo and bungee jump
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,300 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!

Good answer. Ditto!

Same here! And invest in some new clothes, I have a wardorbe full of clothes, but very few of them fit me anymore. I really wish I'd hung on the the old ones. I had a 'none of this stuff is ever going to fit me again' fit after Christmas last year and threw them all out. Of course now they would all fit, and some might even be a bit big:sad:

If I was brave enough I might also add a tummy tuck to get rid of the extra skin I'm left with after pregnancy. My tummy looks like one of those dogs with the wrikley faces (no exageration). But as I'm not, (and neither can I afford it) I guess I'm stuck with that!
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    Im going to show my ex what he missing!!! lol

I like this one! YES!!! I found a saying once that went like this, "The best way to get back at someone is to look better"!!!!!!!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Learn to maintain
    Wear a bikini before I get too old
    Do Power 90X (maybe I should do that one before the bikini...hahaha)
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wear a bikini, buy some new clothes and finally get some family pictures taken!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    I've started living my life for the rest of my life. :heart:

1. When I hit my goal weight, I'm having a day out with my 3 best girls (who live in the area). Mani/pedi's for all of us, shopping at the mall for new clothes for me, makeup done for all of us (maybe hair, too), fun lunch, fancy dinner, night out dancing at the local clubs/bars, a scary movie, sleeping in the hotel and then breakfast together in the morning.

2. Toning up with no worries about the number on the scale

3. College (for the first time EVER!) in the fall of next year! :heart: :heart: :heart:

4. Teaching my kids how to enjoy living healthily, so that they grow up with that gift, instead of having to work so hard for it in their 30's like me.

5. And I'll wear a bikini next summer. :wink:
  • sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    I want to rip off my t-shirt in Zumba class and shake it in my sports bra with nice tight abs having replaced my midsection now known as flabs!

Oh, and a red bikini for next summer :wink:
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Bikini by spring with no shame, only sexiness! That's been my ultimate goal for 3 yrs total and it's so close I'm getting freaking excited!!!
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Place in the top 5 in the Midnight sun Ultra challenge and place in the top 3 once again in Mr Universe in Vegas
  • ntp0826
    ntp0826 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Never get back up to this weight again. Even if I still have to work out 6 days a week I will. Oh! and also rock a bikini at the beach when I go to Cali for graduation in May!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Continue to run marathons every year and maybe if I am confident enough go back to performing xxx
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What am I going to do after I have lost the weight? Everything in my power to keep in off!

Amen!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I want to know if anyone else out there knows what they are doing to do once they lose the weight and become happy or happier..

I want to be able to just wear a sports bra and shorts running, i also want to be a pencil skirt and a pair of killer heels and look STUNNING :)

I was never uhappy before I lost the weight, just uncomfortable... and less healthy.

I'm also living proof (me and many many other people who have lost/maintained a fairly large amount of weight) that losing weight is not always enough to bring on better self esteem or a higher level of self confidence regarding your body image.

Sure, it's nice to feel better and look better in clothing - but if you are not happy with your life in general, your weight won't make a difference.

....I'm just sayin' :wink:
  • Dammitviv
    Dammitviv Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm gonna put on my sexy jeans and boots and dance with the cutest cowboy I can find at the Grizzly Rose. Yeehaw!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    dance around the house naked? lol Probably go to a water park with my step daughter, bikini or regular suit...at least I'll actually enter the front gates, instead now when she asks I just make up excuses why we can't go...
  • blackbsm
    blackbsm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Go to an amusement park with my teenage daughter & ride anything she wants me to...because I have missed out on that for her entire life...and she LOVES roller coasters!!!
  • daniellevietti
    daniellevietti Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I needed this thread...Talk about motivation!

1. Wear a bikini for the first time EVER
    2. Buy Kayaks to wear my new bikini in
    3. Do a half marathon
    4. Make my husband drool, he's already really proud but I want him to be like "Wow, that is MY wife!" :P
  • AnAbsoluteDiva
    AnAbsoluteDiva Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hanging out at my mother-in-law's house. *wink*