She's just not that into you.

Options
124»

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    When she STOPS nagging. Women tend to reach a point where they just don't care any more so they give up trying to fix things.

I am going to go with this. Nagging may not be the word I would use, but generally just not caring anymore, is a very strong indicator that she is done.

MB
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I would say there really is no sure way to know so just grab a beer and turn on the TV :drinker:
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    yup to giving up in everything else + disengagement. also if she sighs when you talk, or smiles with the mouth but not the eyes.. but really just ask, & listen to the answer.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Here's what you do....

Ask her to put a another log on the fire, then cook you up some bacon and some beans. After that, have her go out to the car and change the tire, wash your socks and sew up your old jeans. Get her to fill your pipe and then go fetch your slippers followed by another glass of tea.

And then sit her down and ask her what's wrong.

That's an old Bill and Boyd song. They were performing it years ago in a car park, as an attraction for a new store that was opening. We were leaving, but our car stalled. I was 8 months pregnant at the time, I was the one who had to get out and push, while they were singing that song....

You must've just been reading the "7 Tips for Keeping Your Man (1950's)" topic! :tongue:

it actually worked for me. I told her that she should appreciate that I let her wash car every Sunday and that I warn her when she's getting fat. I reminded that one day I'm going to take her fishing with me and that I'm always nice to her sister, taking her out for a ride every Sunday night.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    [quoteLove it!!]
    when she starts arguments or picks fights over all the small things!

Nah...that's just PMS.
    [/quote]
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    you'll never know until it's too late women are very sly creatures
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    When she comes home late and the first thing she does is change her panties.

(for the strike)

then sits on your face
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    When she STOPS nagging. Women tend to reach a point where they just don't care any more so they give up trying to fix things.

best indication apathy speaks a million words
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    7ETVSfM.gif

Not sure I agree with this one.. I had a boyfriend who treated me like crap because he was an immature *kitten*. He did love me though.
    Not that that helped him one bit when I left.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

yup! this.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

best indication apathy speaks a million words

I agree with this (and your other answer was funny!)
  • iamfatbutnotforlong
    Options
    nice insight