3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Options

Replies

• funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You've done an amazing job of losing weight!!

Good Luck to you and your family!!
  • thezorb
    thezorb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Simply incredible! Thank you for sharing your story--what an inspiration! Looking good, by the way! :)
  • jamilahlax
    jamilahlax Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Ed! Congratulations! Your success is inspiring! I just joined MFP a month ago and am wondering if I can learn from your experience. I started out at 515lbs and am down to 313 now, but I have been stalled for the last two weeks. I know the program projects a high caloric intake for those of us with bigger bodies. I exercise a lot (65-105 minutes on the elliptical 6 days/week), so it's telling me to eat between 3,000 and 4,000 calories a day. That seems like a whole lot of eating though... I'm scared to do it. I usually have about 1500-1700 calories remaining at the end of they day. I feel satisfied during the day for the most part. How closely did you follow the calorie intake recommendations?

Thanks, Ed! Congratulations again! And thanks for sharing your story.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Looking good man, looking good
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Always an inspiration, Ed. Thank you for sharing and being such an amazing guide. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • rabunpeach
    rabunpeach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing GREAT JOB :)
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That's the same person?!?!?! Incredible! You are an amazing inspiration!!!!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS.

That's it!!
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Very admirable! What a journey.:flowerforyou:
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic success story! WTG!!!

Reaan:bigsmile:
  • caribear1984
    Options
    Truly inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing this, it gives me and so many others hope. You are amazing!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    wow amazing! Congratulations
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    "An amazing transformation"......doesn't seem like that is saying enough. What you have done is phenomenal.
    :drinker:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    You're amazing Ed, and a true example of what MFP is about. You're not just successful, but you try hard to help others be successful and happy to and that's awesome!

tumblr_inline_mg4j25xqL91qabw0a.gif
    THIS
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I love your updates. You are just brilliant. Well done. It's good to see someone so very much loving their healthier, better quality life.
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congratulations man. Yours is one of the stories I look at when I need some extra motivation to continue.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    You are a ROCKSTAR and I love reading your informative posts on here.
  • BarefootSerenity
    Options
    I hope you realize how AMAZING YOU ARE! :) So inspired by you!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Awesome, simple amazing. Great job.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Hi Ed! Congratulations! Your success is inspiring! I just joined MFP a month ago and am wondering if I can learn from your experience. I started out at 515lbs and am down to 313 now, but I have been stalled for the last two weeks. I know the program projects a high caloric intake for those of us with bigger bodies. I exercise a lot (65-105 minutes on the elliptical 6 days/week), so it's telling me to eat between 3,000 and 4,000 calories a day. That seems like a whole lot of eating though... I'm scared to do it. I usually have about 1500-1700 calories remaining at the end of they day. I feel satisfied during the day for the most part. How closely did you follow the calorie intake recommendations?

Thanks, Ed! Congratulations again! And thanks for sharing your story.

I lost the majority of my weight eating over 3000 calories a day (I start this journey at 2500 calories with a 40/30/30 split but was up to 3000 calories within the first 6 months and still lost 100 lbs. during that time) and have been eating 4000 calories a week for the last year in maintenance. I too exercise alot and am a FIRM believer in fueling my body for the workouts I demand it to do....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!