Butt transformation Success Stories

Options

Replies

• Jacqson84
    Jacqson84 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome! The blogger's transformation is amazing! That's enough inspiration for me!
  • TeenMom2
    Options
    BEST POST EVER!!!!!!! :heart: :noway:
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Great blog! Useful tips on how to work 'em glutes!
    http://improveyourfemalecurves.com/2013/09/15/glute-bridge-2425-lbs/

I loved reading this! I liked how she stressed that it can take years and it won't happen overnight.

I also added two more backside pics to my profile, they're before/afters :smile:
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    My sentiments exactly! oh, wow!!!!! Baby got back!!!Great progress!

I loved reading this! I liked how she stressed that it can take years and it won't happen overnight.

I also added two more backside pics to my profile, they're before/afters :smile:
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

\\

WOW I hope I can catch up ladies....great inspiration!
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    A few tips from Adrian Bryant, PT and creator of Nowloss.com

1. Do the right butt exercises and DO THEM RIGHT?

Instead of regular squats - Do wide stance power squats that target the butt and hips more and
    when doing lunges...
    Come all the way down until the knee of the not working leg touches the ground because coming down only half way will not give you a good butt workout and...
    Whenever you are doing any compound exercise like Squats, Lunges, Dead lifts, or even leg presses for a bigger butt...
    Make sure you always push from your heels to activate your butt muscles more and also...
    Do sprints and even better - Do hill sprints on a very steep hill to quickly get a bigger butt & sexier legs - Have you ever seen the legs (and butt & hips) of track and field athletes? Although they do squats, lunges and dead lifts - the majority of their workouts consist of sprinting and...
    Isolation exercises like the hip thrust and the butt bridge are the 2 best butt exercises you can do for a bigger butt but... Most people do the butt bridge and hip thrust without any extra weight (or added resistance) which will not make your butt bigger so...
    Doing isolation exercises like the butt bridge and hip thrust without extra weight will make your butt firmer and sexier but it will not make it that much bigger unless you use extra weight and that leads into key #2 for getting a bigger butt which is...

2. Make each butt workout you do more intense

In order to progressively see your butt get bigger and bigger - you will need to start using heavier weights, doing more reps and/or more sets to your butt workout routine because...
    If you do the same thing over & over you will just get the same results plus your body will quickly get used to whatever routine you are doing and you'll stop seeing results so for example...
    After your first hip thrust workout without any extra weight - you will probably feel like you had a great workout but if you do that same workout again without any extra weight then you will quickly find out it is going to get harder to get any results unless you start using more weight, doing more reps and/or sets and also...
    Another thing you can do to make your butt workouts more intense is to simply change up and do a different butt exercise or butt workout all together so for example...
    If you have been doing hip thrust for 4 weeks then switch up to doing squats

3. Rest your butt and allow it to grow

Don't workout your butt everyday or even 3 times a week because the more you do workout your butt then the less time you are giving your butt muscles a chance to rest, recover and grow and...
    At the beginning you may be able to workout your butt 3-4 times a week because you are still building up your workout intensity but as you get more experience and as your butt workouts become more intense (see key#2) - you will have to workout your butt less often and you may even get to a point where you can only workout once a week because of your greater workout intensity

I'm OFFICIALLY ditching jogging on the treadmill for hill sprints and various other HIIT workouts! Any ideas, ladies?
  • Ewa_Maria_M
    Options
    I've been following videos on this Fitness Blender website - they're all free, and they all target different areas of the body. They have a Brazilian butt lift type-videos like here http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/35-Minute-Natural-Brazilian-Buttock-Lift-Exercises/8h/ and the one I like the most, it has those Sumo squats and Bulgarian lunges http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/workout-detail/33-Minute-Butt-Lift-Workout-Butt-Toning-Exercises/96/ those are 35 and 33 minute videos, so nicely fit into my day. They also tell you how many calories you burn, so it makes it easier for MFP. They have plenty of videos there, so you can browse and pick one that suits your needs. I really like the two above. I have actually noticed a change in my bum, it has come up and I can feel the muscles, so it has worked for me. But fair warning - I wasn't trying to decrease its size, I want my bum a bit bigger and bubblier. The videos do the trick for that.
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump
  • breasyd2
    Options
    GET THE BUTT BIBLE!! Not very expensive on Amazon. My husband wanted to write the creator a letter thanking her!
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    According to my customers (I'm a bartender), my butt is my best "asset." Pun intended. Anyway, I do all kinds of squats and deadlifts like everyone else but I also do a ton of hiking, incline walking and stair machine. So, don't forget that you can include butt firming exercise as part of your cardio, too and kill two birds with one stone. I like to run as well so what I generally do is hike up a very steep hill and then run down a more gradually sloped trail back to my starting spot or I make a loop. Plus with hiking or incline walking, you might just get great calves out of it, too.
  • 123im4u2c
    Options
    I'm 60 yrs old, a former fitness instructor and Body builder. I still strength train!
    I'm not ready to start slowing down yet, but I have cut back on my triceps and biceps
    because they are too bulky and my shirt sleeves are tight! Butt, squats, lunges, front back, and side lunge!
    Dead lift, planks, both straight and side. Bird dog, and belly dancing! Also get into yoga position like you are going to do
    a downward dog, do leg raises, my favorite 8 squats, stay down on # 8 and pulse 8 times do 3 reps of 12 3 times per week, and lastly squat and as you do, raise up back leg and like skier bring arms straight out to the front and hold for count of 10, also good
    for balance training, BTW, don't forget the wall sits, they are amazing! If you don't know how to do some of these let me know and I'll
    send you a link for a video!
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    @kellyemontana: That's exactly what I need! Cardio that will not only burn the fat but stimulate a few muscles! Thank you! By the way, your customers forgot to mention your radiant smile!

@Ewe_Maria_M: I'd stumbled upon those videos months ago and I've used quite a few of those workouts at the gym! Ta!

@Breasyd2: Roger that! LOL, that must be one happy husband!
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is right on point! Rest days are very important which is why those 30 day squat challenges that are going around are useless. I'm currently doing 3 x a week, but once I start going too heavy for home, I will cut back down to 2 x a week. Love this thread!

Instead of regular squats - Do wide stance power squats that target the butt and hips more and
    when doing lunges...
    Come all the way down until the knee of the not working leg touches the ground because coming down only half way will not give you a good butt workout and...
    Whenever you are doing any compound exercise like Squats, Lunges, Dead lifts, or even leg presses for a bigger butt...
    Make sure you always push from your heels to activate your butt muscles more and also...
    Do sprints and even better - Do hill sprints on a very steep hill to quickly get a bigger butt & sexier legs - Have you ever seen the legs (and butt & hips) of track and field athletes? Although they do squats, lunges and dead lifts - the majority of their workouts consist of sprinting and...
    Isolation exercises like the hip thrust and the butt bridge are the 2 best butt exercises you can do for a bigger butt but... Most people do the butt bridge and hip thrust without any extra weight (or added resistance) which will not make your butt bigger so...
    Doing isolation exercises like the butt bridge and hip thrust without extra weight will make your butt firmer and sexier but it will not make it that much bigger unless you use extra weight and that leads into key #2 for getting a bigger butt which is...

In order to progressively see your butt get bigger and bigger - you will need to start using heavier weights, doing more reps and/or more sets to your butt workout routine because...
    If you do the same thing over & over you will just get the same results plus your body will quickly get used to whatever routine you are doing and you'll stop seeing results so for example...
    After your first hip thrust workout without any extra weight - you will probably feel like you had a great workout but if you do that same workout again without any extra weight then you will quickly find out it is going to get harder to get any results unless you start using more weight, doing more reps and/or sets and also...
    Another thing you can do to make your butt workouts more intense is to simply change up and do a different butt exercise or butt workout all together so for example...

Don't workout your butt everyday or even 3 times a week because the more you do workout your butt then the less time you are giving your butt muscles a chance to rest, recover and grow and...
    At the beginning you may be able to workout your butt 3-4 times a week because you are still building up your workout intensity but as you get more experience and as your butt workouts become more intense (see key#2) - you will have to workout your butt less often and you may even get to a point where you can only workout once a week because of your greater workout intensity

I'm OFFICIALLY ditching jogging on the treadmill for hill sprints and various other HIIT workouts! Any ideas, ladies?
  • Jacqson84
    Options
    You've hit the nail right on the head! Ditch the 30 day squat challenges and hit the rack for some serious results!
    This is right on point! Rest days are very important which is why those 30 day squat challenges that are going around are useless. I'm currently doing 3 x a week, but once I start going too heavy for home, I will cut back down to 2 x a week. Love this thread!

when doing lunges...

• reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump.....
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

when doing lunges...

First off I love A.B. He has been a real help to me with advice. As for following his advice...yes yes yes I sprint 3 times a week up mild hills. what a work out.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    GET THE BUTT BIBLE!! Not very expensive on Amazon. My husband wanted to write the creator a letter thanking her!

It's on youtube, also. I had bought it when it was still available on ExerciseTV because I couldn't afford Brazilian Butt Lift. I love it because it's both upper and lower body, but she does move a little quick for someone using heavier weights and trying to keep good form. As long as people keep that in mind, it's great!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GymTennis
    GymTennis Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Squat!!! There's no way around it..... (add hip thrusts and lunges too )
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Bump for sexy butts :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!