What are you going to do once you have lost the weight?

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    yep i want my fiance to point me out and say "that's her, isn't she beautiful"...he already thinks i'm amazing, i just want him to be awestruck lol...I want to walk down the isle as a size 12...in the most beautiful wedding gown imaginable....and now i'm crying lol at work none the less...i just want to be healthy
  • swerdygnome
    swerdygnome Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Go streaking! lolol :laugh:
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Hopefully get pregnant and put it all back on (and then lose it again rapidly 9 months later because I'll continue to stay active and healthy). :laugh:
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Buy a pair of black leather pants!
  • megaloox
    Options
    I'm going to buy an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini.
    Ah, but in all seriousness, by the time I've gotten to my goal weight, I'll hopefully be living in Colorado, so I'll have to try to join some sort of outdoor club or a biking/running club. I'll need new clothes, too, so a nice shopping spree would probably do. Oh, and I think I'd also like to have a photo shoot somewhere in the mountains. That would be so cool!
  • sjgill77
    Options
    I am going to rejoice in the fact that my husband will be attracted to me again. I have polycistic ovaries and want to have a baby. Weight loss is the key to me ovulating again.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have alway wanted to go on a hot air ballon ride so if it is nice out and not to cold that's what I want to do and there will be some shopping to ofcourse. But also I will still work my butt off to keep my new smoking hot body. But I know I will gain some back being we want more kids. So it will be awhile before I am all done.
  • zoey116
    zoey116 Posts: 75
    Options
    #1 work hard to maintain it
    #2 TATOO!!!!! I want in on the right side of my rib cage from about my bra line to near my hip I think and yes I know it will be rediculously painful but I don't care :tongue:
    #3 wear a bikini for the first time sense high school but I wont be self consience this time around b/c I WILL be toned!
    #4 Maybe a breast lift if I can find the money!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I already reached my goal and I am studying to be a personal trainer. Helping others to be healthier is very rewarding.

This is actually what I am thinking of doing as well. I may invest in the course and do personal training that is affordable. I have a main job but I have a lot of friends that find me motivating and have already expressed interest in training with me if I decide to pursue this.
  • 1. Maintenance

2. New wardrobe

3. Industrial navel piercing:wink:

4. Willis Tower Stair Climb

5. Buy some fancy running shoes

I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about #4.
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    we're going shopping for a whole new outfit :)
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    1 word.. Bikini!! for the first time ever, on my bday (July 3rd) i want to rock the holiday weekend feeling and looking great.
  • marykeblom
    Options
    1.Maintenance Phase
    2. Sexy photo's
    3.if I have the money I would like to improve my body i.e maybe lift the skin on my breasts (badly sagged due to weight) and to maybe look at ways to get rid or lighten the scarring and stretch marks i have on my body.
    4. Blow all my savings on hot outfits :D

then....

WEAR A DAMN HOT SEXY BIKINI!!!!!!!
  • TMDRyan
    Options
    Tattoo and bungee jump

You must a Kiwi!
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    The most slutty thing I can buy at Victoria's Secret. (hee hehe). I really like the little boyshorts. So once I'm at my goal weight, I'll need all new cute little bra's and undies.
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    we will all be comfortable in our skin!
  • The most slutty thing I can buy at Victoria's Secret. (hee hehe). I really like the little boyshorts. So once I'm at my goal weight, I'll need all new cute little bra's and undies.

I know that's right. Like my sister said, "I will never buy a pack of panties again".:laugh:
  • shrinkinggoddess
    Options
    having a photo shoot wearing not much more than my albino burmese python.

My photographer-extraordinnaire friend, Robyn Hills, recently sent out a photo exactly like that as her photo of the month. Very cool!!
  • shrinkinggoddess
    Options
    In no particular order, I will:
    *Continue my fit and healthy lifestyle;
    *Continue believeing that I am worth the effort;
    * Have a glamorous almost-naked photo shoot;
    * Hire a stylist to take me shopping for a whole new wardrobe of clothes;
    * Finish writing my book and get it published;
    * Go on numerous speaking tour - all around the world - inspiring and assisting others;
    * Set up a Special Weight-loss / Fitness / Emotional & Mental Wellbeing / Education Camp;
    * Live my life to the absolute fullest and be a shining example to my two gorgeous daughters.

No doubt much more than I cannot think of at the moment (*_*)
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Going on a shopping spree and a big vacation! Doing every activity possible in the summer and living life!